Hight vs Force. (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
1st rd matchup, team orders? Yup id say so,hope force doesnt hit the wall lol

If Force can win the race tomorrow over anyone but Jack Beckman, he'd be the champion. If Beckman makes the finals, John could win the race and still lose the title by 8 points.

I don't think there are team orders as much as John's car has not been very good all weekend. 4 passes and still doesn't have a 3 second run.

If Force can win the race tomorrow over anyone but Jack Beckman, he'd be the champion. If Beckman makes the finals, John could win the race and still lose the title by 8 points.

I don't think there are team orders as much as John's car has not been very good all weekend. 4 passes and still doesn't have a 3 second run.
Prob pulling a greg anderson lol

John is a long shot, Robert is solid

John smokes the tires when turning towards the wall

flashback......................

I’d bet my last dollar they race this one. Will be obvious if they don’t but I see zero reason why they wouldn’t. Jmo.

I’d bet my last dollar they race this one. Will be obvious if they don’t but I see zero reason why they wouldn’t. Jmo.
How could it be obvious when it is going to be 90 degs tomorrow and neither car has ran very consistent this weekend? It's any ones race tomorrow. I would bet my last dollar also that they will race heads up tomorrow. I look for some upsets in the nitro classes.

Last edited:
How could it be obvious when it is going to be 90 degs tomorrow and neither car has ran very consistent this weekend? It's any ones race tomorrow. I would bet my last dollar also that they will race heads up tomorrow. I look for some upsets tomorrow.
Get your money out lol

How could it be obvious when it is going to be 90 degs tomorrow and neither car has ran very consistent this weekend? It's any ones race tomorrow. I would bet my last dollar also that they will race heads up tomorrow. I look for some upsets in the nitro classes.
I say obvious cuz he pulled some obvious ones in the past. Again just my opinion, I could very well be wrong lol.

If Force wins the race against Hight, the title battle is on in Pomona. He only needs to go two rounds further than Beckman (who, again, is on the opposite side of the ladder). Force also would need to go two rounds further than Hagan, who the 16-time champion could face in the semifinals. He would not control his destiny, but he would open the door for everyone else.

If John beats Robert and John does not win the race JFR goes home first loser. . If Robert wins a couple rounds JFR are champions. I see tire smoke in Johns future

No matter what happens, John will look bad. He beats Hight and it might cost the team the championship which is of course the ultimate goal. He loses and everyone says he laid down for him. It’s a no win situation. If I’m in John’s position I’m taking the dive to help the JFR win the championship. Same thing for DSR with potential Hagan/Capps and Beckman/TJ second round matchups. I don’t like it at all but it’s just part of the equation. I’m pulling for Beckman today but just want to see straight up racing.

Like Chris said if John goes out and smokes the tires it will look bad even though they have struggled this weekend, if he wins it opens the door wide open for a couple guys including himself and he would have to win the race to prevent DSR from winning. Personally I'd love to see John win round one because it will get wild from there on out

John goes soft on the setup vs smoking the tires. Runs about a 4.10.
And Hight smokes the tires as he has done a few times this year in the heat and John goes after the Schumacher boys. And then the crowd goes wild while a few on here goes in to a mental break down mode.~:)~

but Beckman is on the other side so if Jack wins a couple rounds John is out of contention

Hey Eugene shouldn't you be working...............

John would make a heck of a lot more money off of the publicity and merch sales if he won his 17th championship then he would if Robert won. He would be nuts to throw the race.
You gonna be out on the start line today Eugene?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back