Monday Testing (1 Viewer)

I do hope Kevin is okay... :)

With everything else the last couple of days, this Double Bites....:(

d'kid

I do hope Kevin is okay... :)

With everything else the last couple of days, this Double Bites....:(

d'kid

From the Session #8 notes :

While waiting for the MAC Tools Dragster to fire, we have an update on Doug Herbert's Snap-On Tools Dragster: Kevin Poynter is fine and the team is disassembling the car to assess the damage from the hard impact with the wall. From here, it appeared that something broke to send the car into the wall abruptly on what looked like a good pass until that point.
3:51 p.m.

PHOENIX TEST - Top Fuel Time Trial Notes, Session #8

TK

Did John or Ashley make any runs, maybe Ashley's car isn't done yet.

Left Lane: John Force Runs 10.650/67.57, Now #0; No Prior Run

12:05 p.m. Weather conditions: air temperature 68 degrees, relative humidity 41 percent, barometer 28.79 inches, adjusted altitude 2,341 feet, track temperature 79 degrees.
What better way to start the day than to have John Force in the first car out. I don't know if he will attempt a full pass, will be surprised if he does. John's new car isn't done, so he is running Ashley's car.

The car shook hard and danced on the tires, then headed for the centerline and John clicked it off.

John Force's incremental times: 60ft-0.919 sec., 330ft-2.729, 660ft-5.023/091.20mph, 1,000ft-7.703

JFR only has three of the new cars ready. They hope to have the fourth here real soon.

Steve Faria Owner of System One and former TAD driver is on his way to PHX with his new TFD in attempts to licsense in TF

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back