Bazemore says: Lose the emergency shut-off system (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
Whit Bazemore Post Brainerd | rpm2night.com

Recorded Whit's weekly podcast a day early because i'm going to Indy tomorrow for the test.

He says there's no need for the emergency shut-off system (that's what bit Vandergriff in the 1st rd at Brainerd). He also wraps up the Brainerd action, talks team orders and how the last time DSR used team orders it caused a backlash of negativity from the fans.

Once again, great to hear Whit. Thanks John. I also want to say thanks again for all the time you put into bringing us Whit and all the other stuff you've put up throughout this season, it has been a breath of fresh air to this board to get all this and has made the season more enjoyable to follow. Have fun in Indy.

Mike.

Thank you Mr. Kernan, I look forward to your "Weds. with Whit". I totally disagree with him on both points this week,( team orders & auto shut off )but I enjoy his interviews.

Whit Bazemore Post Brainerd | rpm2night.com

Recorded Whit's weekly podcast a day early because i'm going to Indy tomorrow for the test.

He says there's no need for the emergency shut-off system (that's what bit Vandergriff in the 1st rd at Brainerd). He also wraps up the Brainerd action, talks team orders and how the last time DSR used team orders it caused a backlash of negativity from the fans.
a few years back a driver got knocked out and the car drove to the end and into the trees. (think it was Oswald @ Etown) the emergency shutoff would lessen chance of a serious accident in a case like that. Not sayin they need to tweek it a little. The crew needs to put it on the list of things to check after every run just like any other safety equipment.I'm sure the wiring didn't just get that way.

a few years back a driver got knocked out and the car drove to the end and into the trees. (think it was Oswald @ Etown) the emergency shutoff would lessen chance of a serious accident in a case like that. Not sayin they need to tweek it a little. The crew needs to put it on the list of things to check after every run just like any other safety equipment.I'm sure the wiring didn't just get that way.

Johnny West, 1990 in the FC finals at E-town against Etchells. Johnny smacked the wall just off the starting line and the car went off the end of the track because Johnny was knocked out.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back