Help with Racing Portfolio/Website (1 Viewer)

Bross Hawg

Nitro Member
I was wondering if any of you have a racing portfolio (or what I am calling a portfolio)? I help out Dean Alexander on his top fuel car here in Central Washington. We both have quite a bit of experience (he has owned his car since 2001, has worked on fuel cars for 20+ years, I worked for JFR from 2001-2006 and now work with Dean). We want to put together a folder, or portfolio, for potential sponsors. I was curious what y'all use, and if you could give us examples. Also, what is the best low cost way of setting up a website? We would like to run the national event @ Seattle next year along with possibly 1 or 2 other events. Any help would be appreciated.

Just some tidbits of info:
Dean's car holds the US et record for an all asphalt track @ Spokane WA of 4.986 seconds in 2006.
Also holds the speed record of 284.67 mph also in 2006 @ Spokane, WA.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to help out. Feel free to email me/message me via the website link in my sig or PM me here.

Just some tidbits of info:
Dean's car holds the world et record for an all asphalt track @ Spokane WA of 4.986 seconds in 2006.
Also holds the speed record of 284.67 mph also in 2006 @ Spokane, WA.

Aaahhh, sorry Bross, that's way down the list, probably not even in the top 25 for an all asphalt track.
Santa Pod in England has many 4.60's and .70's @317 mph, and even though there hasn't been a fuel car at Calder Park, Melbourne, Australia for several years, I saw 4.80's there in the mid 90's.
Better do a little research and drop that tag line.;)

Aaahhh, sorry Bross, that's way down the list, probably not even in the top 25 for an all asphalt track.
Santa Pod in England has many 4.60's and .70's @317 mph, and even though there hasn't been a fuel car at Calder Park, Melbourne, Australia for several years, I saw 4.80's there in the mid 90's.
Better do a little research and drop that tag line.;)

Ok, after further research, you are correct. I changed it to read US et and speed record. However, look at the Wikipedia "facts" for et and speed record for 1/4 mile in Europe. The one I saw said like 3.80 seconds and 386 mph!!!
Pretty funny....;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back