2006 racing season photo recap (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
I have been getting some emails lately on how to find some of the pictures I took earlier in the year and also some questions about my photos so hopefully with this post I can kill two birds with one stone :D .

Gainesville AC Delco Gator Nationals
O Reilly NHRA Spring Nationals, Baytown Texas
Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals Atlanta Dragway
O Reilly Summer Nationals Heartland Park Topeka
Carquest Auto Parts Nationals Joliet
K&N Filters SuperNationals Englishtown NJ
Mac Tools US Nationals
Toyo Tires Nationals Reading Pa.
OReilly Fall Nationals Ennis Texas
TORCO Racing Fuels Nationals Virginia
NHRA Pomona Auto Club Finals Pomona
Funny Car Reunion
Division Point Races, Englishtown, Lebanon Valley, Cecil County, ATCO, and Joliet
Driver Galleries

To answer some of the questions I have been recieving. Ford till today has not done anything about my Ford Focus that burnt to the ground earlier this year. photos

As for how many miles I traveled this year over 27,600 miles . I took over 54.000 photos. Over 40,000 made it on to my website. It took over 330 hours to sort and upload the photos and according to my pedrometer I walked over 200 miles in steps.

Again I would like to thank everyone who visits my website and share there comments with me. I enjoy taking the pictures and sharing with everyone. For 2007 I hope to bring many photos to you all again and also I think Santa is bringing me a SLR camera for xmas.

I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas an a safe and Happy Holiday Season. Hopefully in early 2007 I will get the driver galleries updated but for now my spare time has been directed to helping my dad get my grandparents house cleaned up this way we can sell it. Trying to get it all done before my race season starts.

David Smith
www.davesdragpics.smugmug.com

David, merry xmas to you too, wishing you all the best. I look forward to catching up with you again in the new year.

Mike

David, as you know it takes some time to venture through the DS Photo library! Merry Christmas and Happy NY!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back