Help Need (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
I need any info on how to post my pics. I have opened a photo bucket account. How do I get my pics from my computer to photo bucket then on nitromater. I tried using the wizard thing that came up when I downloaded my pics to the computer but it didn't work. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Lynn, I use photobucket as well.

To answer your first question, when you click on "My computer," your camera should be recognized as another disk drive with it's own letter. Go into it and copy-n-paste to your my pictures folder (or any folder you created).

1. First off, you'll need to save your shots to a folder on your hard drive (see above). Next, In photobucket, when you see browse next to the blank spot, when you click that, just navigate to the folder where your pics are and select one. I believe there are 10 spots for uploading photos.

2. Upload them to photobucket, it'll automatically resize them.

3. Underneath each photo in your photobucket album you'll see a list of web addresses (URL) for the image. Use the one labeled "IMG code" for this site.

4. Just copy-n-paste the entire URL when you post a message.

Last edited:
Lynn, I went through the same thing with Smugmug. They had some very good techs who walked me through it. Joe

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back