Has anyone been in contact with Kelly Holmes (1 Viewer)

Thanks again y'all! As of 6:30 pm Sunday I am fully operational! Our power came on at home just in time to get everything plugged back in, a/c lowered to 'snow' and then turn on the Eliminations from Ennis. Luckily, the cable was working too.

Since, the only updates I got from the track were 1st rnd Funny Car (thanks guys!) it was a great capper to a P.I.T.A. 9 days. And during the telecast....got a text that we had power at work. SO, here I am.....posting on Mater at my desk. Ahhhhh! The more things change, the more they stay the same! LOL

Oh, Brent...that's sweet, but I'll get there on my own someday. I'm just concentrating on my (14 year old) son's needs and desires right now. Hey, once he starts driving in a couple of years I'll have all this free money when he hits the streets and he and his friends don't want to hang with Mom, right? NOT!!! LOL His narrow hiney is getting a job the same day he gets his license! :D

Seriously, I have plenty of years left to get to the races more often. I'll prioritize and sacrifice until then.

Joe, LMAO! I never left holme! :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back