Guidera Appeal Suspension (1 Viewer)

I know we don't get 24 hrs. Come to work they hand you a piece of paper and you go to the location and pee. You don't its a positive. So what makes him better than anyone else ?

Why is the penalty for failure to test on time worse than for testing positive?

Why is the penalty for failure to test on time worse than for testing positive?
If the penalty was less, then why would anyone bother testing at all?

IMO due to the nature of the sport, a positive test should result in immediate and indefinite suspension from competition. Failure to test should land a 1 year suspension with a requirement to test at every event you compete in when you come back.

Drag racing is dangerous enough without having some idiot jacked up on something in the other lane. I'm all for people having the right to get high or drink or what ever else they want to do to themselves. But if your sport/business/job requires that you don't, then either don't do it or get another job.

if the penalty was less, then why would anyone bother testing at all?

Imo due to the nature of the sport, a positive test should result in immediate and indefinite suspension from competition. Failure to test should land a 1 year suspension with a requirement to test at every event you compete in when you come back.

Drag racing is dangerous enough without having some idiot jacked up on something in the other lane. I'm all for people having the right to get high or drink or what ever else they want to do to themselves. But if your sport/business/job requires that you don't, then either don't do it or get another job.

Said perfectly!:D

This probably wouldn't have been such a big deal if there wasn't a hookah and a lava lamp in the lounge, and Sublime playing on the stereo.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back