Guidera Appeal Suspension (1 Viewer)

What a bunch of crap, keep him suspended. Anyone can pee at will within a half hour of drinking a big glass of water. What are you hiding matt?:mad:

Ya know as much as I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, he's making it hard. I mean come on, I think most guys could come up with a little something even without drinking a lot, no? It just all sounds too fishy.

I wonder what the referred to "right amount" is in volume?

P.S. This is a weird subject :(

What a bunch of crap, keep him suspended. Anyone can pee at will within a half hour of drinking a big glass of water. What are you hiding matt?:mad:

I've taken my fair share of drug tests and just because you drink a big glass of water doesn't mean your gonna piss within a half an hour...been there, done that.

I too would like to give him the benifit of the doubt..... He had 24 hours, now ask yourself when was the last time you didn't take a leak for 24 hours just in every day life. :confused:

Also, he could of set up the appeal before the next event, but he waited a couple months.....

I don't know.

I too would like to give him the benifit of the doubt..... He had 24 hours, now ask yourself when was the last time you didn't take a leak for 24 hours just in every day life. :confused:

Also, he could of set up the appeal before the next event, but he waited a couple months.....

I don't know.

Paul, I don't think it's a question of him not having to pee for 24 hours, it's finding the time within the 24 hours to go to the drug testing area and giving a sample.

You can ask anyone on our team, I have some weekends where it's a$$hole and elbows from Friday morning to driving to the airport on Sunday night.

Paul, I don't think it's a question of him not having to pee for 24 hours, it's finding the time within the 24 hours to go to the drug testing area and giving a sample.

You can ask anyone on our team, I have some weekends where it's a$$hole and elbows from Friday morning to driving to the airport on Sunday night.

Guess guys will MAKE some time now, huh? :rolleyes:

Tony, I hear you 100%, just that something so important to a driver/owner would have to be priority at some point.

Who knows I guess besides him. If he truely did it, I hope he gets what he has coming, if he just messed up and did't get there in time, I hope he runs next year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back