Great News!!!! I found my Memorycard!!! (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
Man do I feel like an idiot! After calling Alamo Rent a car, and the Homewood suites begging them to tear the place apart. I'm getting ready for Bonneville, open up my empty suitcase, and I notice a Memory card in one of the pouches! I was happy and relieved at the same time!!!!

Man do I feel like an idiot! After calling Alamo Rent a car, and the Homewood suites begging them to tear the place apart. I'm getting ready for Bonneville, open up my empty suitcase, and I notice a Memory card in one of the pouches! I was happy and relieved at the same time!!!!

Soooo... You didn't "LOSE" it you "MISPLACED" it!!!! ;)

Very good news Joe (now we get to see those awesome pics).

Now you just need to put together your laminated Race Travel Checklist so you don't forget or misplace anything in the Caveman luggage again. ;)

Same thing happened to me, except it wasn't a memory card, it was a bag of weed. :p

LOL That was a joke.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back