Goodbye and good riddance to 2006! (1 Viewer)

i've been to norwalk racing with my dad....its a good 300 miles or so...its about 280 miles to st louis, and since the i work in a restaurant during the summer, i rarely get weekends off, except for the race at route 66.....cuz i told them if i dont get that weekend off, i will quit :D
What gig are you working for?

You guys are spoiled! The closest races for me are both Denver and Fireturd about 450 miles each!:confused:

You guys are spoiled! The closest races for me are both Denver and Fireturd about 450 miles each!:confused:
Hey Joe, we are hiring(Dollar Tree) and if you get the job, that will place you 1 mile from RT66 Raceway. Watching Top Fuel cars test on your lunch break is a beautiful thing.:cool: :)

Man I hope not!! to much nice equipment to wreck on that greasy thing. LOL they do have one scheduled for valdosta georgia, The race the put on is worth the drive!!!

LOL, one of my bosses has a very modified Mustang (Boss330 engine, supercharger, flowmasters...) and refuses to go there because in his words, "Moroso is a death trap unless you go there when they have one of their special events."

They are planning upgrades which include an all-concrete surface, raising the track nine inches and a new tower with suites. Let's hope it actually happens. :rolleyes:

I'll be there for coverage of the ADRL event.

Kelly, be sure & make it!!

ADRL events are as good as it gets. Bargain ticket prices & one hell of a show. Bring your friends, if anyone likes heads-up doorslammer racing, they will love it.
Sweet! This is shaping up to be a great get-together event! :D

Hey Kelly,

Start '07 off with a bang, quit being a sissy and go to Las Vegas for the blast off!

You can either go, or you can stay home and tell everyone that you should have gone. Whatever you want, you're in charge.
Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back