Goodbye and good riddance to 2006! (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
In my life I've had some 'bad' years. I can't wait for 2006 to be over! It wasn't one of my favorite years for a myriad of personal reasons. Not being one to live in the past, I am ready to say goodbye to 2006 and I look forward to 2007 and all the good that can possibly come with it.

Happy New Year everyone! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to you and your family Kell. 2007 will be better!!! Are you guys gonna come to the adrl race in houston???

Is that race at HRP or the 1/8 mile track? I drove by that new track last spring, looks like a Nice facilty. Too bad the Homes are growing out there faster than Weeds! I think Noise curfews are in the Future for that place.

Is that race at HRP or the 1/8 mile track? I drove by that new track last spring, looks like a Nice facilty. Too bad the Homes are growing out there faster than Weeds! I think Noise curfews are in the Future for that place.

Joe, the ADRL will be at Houston Motorsports Park which is our 1/8th mile track here on the beltway. And your right, its right in the middle of a ton of new homes. Even more so now. HMP is a really nice place to race. Its small and let me tell you, they have huge crowds on Fri and Sun night for outlaw racing. When the ADRl is here, that place is packed. I am looking forward to it. The ADRL puts on a great show and if anyone is going let me know, I will be there. And Kel, bring on 2007, the year John gets #15! Just think, with all those beltway beatings you threaten me, I will meet you half way if you come to the ADRL race.

LMAO! Justin, you are a bad, bad man! ;)

I see the ADRL race is at HMP March 2nd and 3rd. My kiddo and I will be there! :)

If you guys have not been to an adrl race you have to go !!! Kenny Nowling puts on a great race,plus they added outlaw 10.5 this year . Nex tyear he is adding mountain motor pro-stock. you guys will be amazed !! I'll be there shooting for Drag Illustrated, we will all have to find a meeting place!!!

i'd love to check one out, but they need to come a little closer to chicago...right now the closest they come is St. Louis :p

Sounds good, Kelly. I look forward to it.

C'mon Houston Area Maters.....let's all get together!

In my life I've had some 'bad' years. I can't wait for 2006 to be over! It wasn't one of my favorite years for a myriad of personal reasons. Not being one to live in the past, I am ready to say goodbye to 2006 and I look forward to 2007 and all the good that can possibly come with it.

GOOODDD!!!!

i'd love to check one out, but they need to come a little closer to chicago...right now the closest they come is St. Louis :p
Norwalk ohio??? Not sure how far that is from you. You should try and make the st.louis race!! last years was good. They are running prostock there this year also, chicago's not that far. I will say the only drawback is the races are fri. sat. makes it tough for peole who work.

i've been to norwalk racing with my dad....its a good 300 miles or so...its about 280 miles to st louis, and since the i work in a restaurant during the summer, i rarely get weekends off, except for the race at route 66.....cuz i told them if i dont get that weekend off, i will quit :D

Sounds good, Kelly. I look forward to it.

C'mon Houston Area Maters.....let's all get together!

Kelly, I am sure there will be alot of us there. HRP booked a big bracket bash the same weekend so my fam will be there racing but I am going to the ADRL race. And to Kelly Andersen, your correct the ADRL puts on a great show and I am sure we will all meet up.

I'll be there for coverage of the ADRL event.

Kelly, be sure & make it!!

ADRL events are as good as it gets. Bargain ticket prices & one hell of a show. Bring your friends, if anyone likes heads-up doorslammer racing, they will love it.

I'm with ya Kel, 2007 can't get here soon enough.

Oh, and on the ADRL thing...I promise you won't be disappointed!

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm with ya Kelly. 2006 was not kind to me and I am ready to put it to rest and have a great 2007!!!!!!

Happy New Year.

I can't wait for 2006 to be over! It wasn't one of my favorite years for a myriad of personal reasons. I am ready to say goodbye to 2006 and I look forward to 2007 and all the good that can possibly come with it.

iagree.gif

Wishing all my fellow 'maters a Happy New Year.
It's great to drop in here and hang out with you folks to talk about our favorite motorsport!
See you guys next year(a few hours from now:p )!!!!

May 2007 be a great year for everyone and may you all be healthy and well. May God bless each and everyone.

PS, may 2007 be the ONLY year we have to put up with a NASCAR point system in DRAG RACING!!!

iagree.gif

Wishing all my fellow 'maters a Happy New Year.
It's great to drop in here and hang out with you folks to talk about our favorite motorsport!
See you guys next year(a few hours from now:p )!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I find when I travel and don't have access to the internet I feel like I'm missing out. I've learned a lot from people on this board and I've met some really great people along the way. May 2007 be a better year for all of us - even if 2006 was good...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back