Gimmie Head (1 Viewer)

jeff

Nitro Member
Jim Head that is. Great job this weekend. Didn't catch the point standings after the race. Where does that put him?

Yea greatful Head did an awesome job,Hope he can stay out there for the rest of the season

Those Head shirts in the past were so cool.....wish we could have him make up a new bunch. To this day it has to be one of the best sayings ever on a t-shirt.

Those Head shirts in the past were so cool.....wish we could have him make up a new bunch. To this day it has to be one of the best sayings ever on a t-shirt.

I don't know Art Hendey (Tinkertoy aa/fc) Had the "beaver check" T shirt which was classic. Had the girl lifting her skirt up with the beaver checking her out. Funny stuff! Art was a bad mofo.

I don't know Art Hendey (Tinkertoy aa/fc) Had the "beaver check" T shirt which was classic. Had the girl lifting her skirt up with the beaver checking her out. Funny stuff! Art was a bad mofo.
didn't he run that car with chuck worsham? i remember it well.....t-shirt too.
i'd like nothing better than to see j. head make the final 8.

I am rooting for Jim to have a strong finish this year. During an interview on ESPN2 Sunday, he told Mike Dunn that he could use some help, seems like the tour is taking a toll on his finances. I hope he finishes well for his efforts, and also gets some sponsorship.

I am rooting for Jim to have a strong finish this year. During an interview on ESPN2 Sunday, he told Mike Dunn that he could use some help, seems like the tour is taking a toll on his finances. I hope he finishes well for his efforts, and also gets some sponsorship.

Yeah hope he gets some sponsorship, Gonna be tough though if Rod Fuller cant even get sponsors. I think he should team up with the Kallitta camp. They run the same body I believe.

I have 1 original.. and I got 2 last yr at one of the races at E Town...

GIVE ME HEAD TILL I"M DEAD :D

BTW I asked him last yr. and I don't think he will have any more of them made up... :(

Last edited:
During an interview on ESPN2 Sunday, he told Mike Dunn that he could use some help, seems like the tour is taking a toll on his finances. I hope he finishes well for his efforts, and also gets some sponsorship.
Good news is that Head said he`ll be making the Western swing for the first time in a long time. Hopefully, he continues to have success and he decides to run the whole 23. I`d love to see him make the countdown.

I have 1 original.. and I got 2 last yr at one of the races at E Town...
BTW I asked him last yr. and I don't think he will have any more of them made up... :(

Wouldn't it be odd for a racer who displays a Racers For Christ decal to sell shirts like that?

Jim is in P5! I hope he can find a way to make it through the very difficult months leading up to Indy. A very modest guy who is quietly becoming the story of the year! -:cool:

Amen! If he comes out swinging in the next few races he is a shoe in for the top 8.

He'd probably prefer not to do it this way but . . . if he used "that" slogan on all his merchandise (T-Shirts, Hats, Posters, Bumper stickers, etc.) I bet he'd have no problem with his budget for the rest of the year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back