Jim Head (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
How about that Jim Head. Semi's again. Awesome job!! Anyone know the web site for Jim Head. I wanna buy the shirt I saw in his pits "Give me Head till im dead.

I think his racing site is actually down...
The URL for it (I THINK) is headracing.com - but there's just a placeholder there.

I was hoping to see him go to the winners circle this weekend. I had him picked in my "PtW list".

DLB

It's awesome that he is doing so well. At the beginning of the season he said that with the new points countdown that he would chase the Championship and not spend much effort on his innovations. Looks like a plan that is working.

He talked about how he changed the seat in his car because it was tearing up his back. He invited the cameras over so that he could explain it, perhaps next week they will go into detail.

He talked about how he changed the seat in his car because it was tearing up his back. He invited the cameras over so that he could explain it, perhaps next week they will go into detail.

I'd love to see some pictures and explanations as to what he changed.

Also anyone got a close-up picture of the Minnesota sticker on his F/C???
I'd love to know what the is all about.

Todd - I didn't take a picture of it - but it was for some kind of charity or group of workers, etc. I saw it, and read it, but can't recall what it was right off.

(Something like "I support Minnesota Auto Workers"). Or something to that effect.

DLB

Todd - I didn't take a picture of it - but it was for some kind of charity or group of workers, etc. I saw it, and read it, but can't recall what it was right off.

(Something like "I support Minnesota Auto Workers"). Or something to that effect.

DLB

Intresting: Thanks, I'm sure it will still be there at Brainerd.

DLB

Maybe it's related to the fact that Ford is shutting down the Ranger plant in Saint Paul next year.

Maybe it's related to the fact that Ford is shutting down the Ranger plant in Saint Paul next year.

I don't know (or really think) that it was the Auto Workers - I was just using that as an example.
It was just something of that sort IIRC.

DLB

nothign would please me more than to see Jim Head make the chase.. and clean house and take the top prize...lol..

make you wonder what changes would come next...lol

Billy

nothign would please me more than to see Jim Head make the chase.. and clean house and take the top prize...lol..

make you wonder what changes would come next...lol

Billy

That would be great.
I live right down the road from his new shop (business, don`t think the race op runs out of there).
Nice place , thought about taking a picture and posting here.
Big question is , Jims not listed on NHRA entry list for Denver. Is he on site ?
Sucks if misses the "chase" due to skipping a (or all) western swing race(s).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back