Gators: Cooler Policy? (1 Viewer)

Pink

Nitro Member
Looking forward to first visit to Gators tomorrow.
Does anyone know what the cooler policy is there? Are 6-pack coolers permitted? Can you bring in beer? How many?
Not that I am looking to be a speckie drunk. I just like to bring in my own water and a couple of beers rather than pay track prices.
Thanks...

Hate to say it but unless it is different this year, you can't even buy beers once inside the track.

You can take in coolers but as stated before no beer is allowed inside the gates, And beer is not for sale inside as well.
But there are blow up beer cans and banners all around the track just to remind you that you can't have one.
I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with the land owners.:confused:

There are ways around the beer issue. I forget whether it was E-Town or Maple Grove, but 10 years ago my buddies and I would have to sneak beer in the track because they didn't sell any inside the track and they wouldn't let you bring any in. We would always wear cargo pants to the track and stuff every pocket with Miller Lite cans:D. This isn't an issue anymore at E-Town since they now sell beer at the track, and I am not sure about Maple Grove since I haven't been there in 3 years.

There are ways around the beer issue. I forget whether it was E-Town or Maple Grove, but 10 years ago my buddies and I would have to sneak beer in the track because they didn't sell any inside the track and they wouldn't let you bring any in. We would always wear cargo pants to the track and stuff every pocket with Miller Lite cans:D. This isn't an issue anymore at E-Town since they now sell beer at the track, and I am not sure about Maple Grove since I haven't been there in 3 years.

Been there done that with the cargo pants,worked great!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back