Ahten Brings the Stump Puller to the Great White North (1 Viewer)

Johnny Ahten –NHRA Mission Raceway LODRS Regional Preview

Ahten Brings the Stump Puller to the Great White North

Mission, BC. – The traveling road show continues for Ahten Racing as this weekend they are in Mission, British Columbia, Canada for NHRA Regional action. Just a few short weeks ago, Johnny was tearing up Pacific Raceways with several passes in the 5.20’s. Johnny is looking forward to the low altitude and cool weather in his first trip to Mission Raceway Park.

“I am really excited about this trip and I want to go fast,” said Ahten. “We know we can make the power and the car is capable of running a string of great times. It will be interesting to see just how low we can go. I am looking forward to the atmospheric conditions and cooler temperatures. We ran well in Seattle and now we have to concentrate on consistency. Fine tuning and A/Fuel Dragsters are two things that don’t always concur, but that the task before us. The other challenging factor will be the string of west coast heavy-hitters in attendance. I have confidence in our tune-up and with the ability of my Dad Al and team partner Howard Katano to make the necessary adjustments. Bob Ahten, Kevin Colvell and Chuck Costabile will also be there to make sure everything is spot-on and ready to go fast. Mission, British Columbia better be ready for the Stump Puller, because we are planning on putting on a show,” added Ahten.

The Island Renovations / Combust Filters sponsored team will have their first qualifying run on Friday September 5th at 3pm. Saturday’s qualifying is scheduled for 1 and 4pm. Eliminations will be held on Sunday starting at 12noon. To stay informed visit: www.facebook.com/JohnnyAhtenRacing

Island Renovations understands the complexity of Hawaii's homes and their customers’ needs. Whether you are looking to build, remodel, or replace your existing windows and doors, Island Renovations is there to provide outstanding service and products to give your home added value with the satisfaction and peace of mind from a company that puts their customers first. Visit us: www.islandrenovations.net

The Combust Filters Oil By-Pass Filtration System provides 3 Micron filtration, 100% Water Removal, Soot Removal, Extended Engine Life, Pollution Prevention, and Reduced Oil Consumption. By keeping the oil free of moisture contamination and particulates larger than 3 microns, your engine oil will have reduced Oxidation, Nitration, while maintaining required oil viscosity and TBN for proper lubrication. Our system incorporates only the best technology and quality construction for ease of use and installation. Features include an easy to read pressure gauge, 2 sizes of spin-on filters (7” and 12”), a push button oil sample valve, and a custom flow fitting to ensure a continuous proper flow. No internal moving parts to wear out! Visit us at: www.combustfilters.com

Release courtesy of John Rogers

PR Contact: John Rogers - [email protected]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back