Gator Natl's pics! (1 Viewer)

Great pictures Joe! Hopefully in Houston we will get to meet up. I am hoping to have my pictures up before I leave for Baytown.

Had another Blast even though I froze my Junk off half the time!

SmugMug - Kingnitro : NHRA Gainesville '07

Joe,

It was great meeting you "finally" and all the rest of the maters at the meeting on Sunday. Was too brief, but hey, so are drag races sometimes. Thanks for posting all your great pics, and as I told you at the track, I don't know why I even bring a camera when I know I'll see all the great shots you take! I had a few good ones here and there, but mostly nothing to write home about. It was a cold weekend, huh? Wish it had been warmer but more cloud cover as we might have had just as good ET's with less tire smoke as that track was really unpredictable. Another one into the books. Bummer about Eric Medlen on Monday testing. Praying for a good recovery for him.

~Kurt
(aka: DragFan2)

Great pics! Thanks for posting the picture of Roger Bateman. He's quite popular in these parts. :D

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments, Brent I was suprised Roger made that HUGE Tow!

I'm not. :)

He wants to finish higher in the Top 10 than he did last year (9th) and that means plenty of travelling.

Btw, Calgary is 4,400 km from Gainesville, "only" 2,700 miles. ;)

Great pictures Joe! Hopefully in Houston we will get to meet up. I am hoping to have my pictures up before I leave for Baytown.

Hey David, look forward to seeing your photos, hope you are keeping well. Will see you at some point this year I'm sure.

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back