Gator Natl's pics! (1 Viewer)

Great pics as always... although I believe you left a few out. :D

Hopefully we wont freeze in Baytown.

Awesome pics as always Joe. Some real good ones in there! Say are your... No I won't go there haha!

Mike

What`s that gal drinking in pic #79, Joe (the girl holding her breasts)? I didn`t think you could buy alcohol at Gainesville. Thought for a minute that shot was from the Winters!

Thanks for the pics.......

It's great that you put captions on them. Make it much much better.
Thanks for the extra effort.

Excellent pics. Those crowd shots were unbelievable. And I agree that Commisso's pro mod is one fine looking machine.

Great job.

Great pictures Joe. You're right about getting to the track early on Sunday. I thought I was smart getting to the track at 9 a.m. Saturday and had to wait in line for one hour to park. On Sunday, I left Jacksonville at 5 a.m. and was able to park up front. I believe it was colder this year than in 2005!

What`s that gal drinking in pic #79, Joe (the girl holding her breasts)? I didn`t think you could buy alcohol at Gainesville. Thought for a minute that shot was from the Winters!

I did ask them about that, they said they just walked in! Apparently after the Semi's it's a Free deal, but they didn't know Alcohol wasn't allowed till I told them.

Last edited:
The guys sitting next to me brought their hooch in a wineskin. Whatever it was it sure was strong!

Thanx for the pics man.
If I understood correctly, it's $40.00 a year to have your pics hosted on that smugmug site.
So, extra thanx for sharing them with us!
What's your next race?

Hey Joe! You might be "junkless" now, but yer pics are still the greatest. Hope I see you in Joliet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back