Gateway TV (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Looks like that there's only going to be an hour and a half of qualifying broadcast on Sunday only, Nothing Friday or Saturday, I guess College Football takes precedent over Drag Racing...

Looks like that there's only going to be an hour and a half of qualifying broadcast on Sunday only, Nothing Friday or Saturday, I guess College Football takes precedent over Drag Racing...
LOL! Wait until you see the Sunday time for the Motorplex! Pretty ugly joke NHRA is playing on us

FinalsSunday, October 02, 20222:00 PM - 5:00 PM ETFS1

11:00am PST, that's not bad. Record it + an extra hour just in case and watch it at dinner time.

Bob, lets just get NHRA.TV and listen to silent race cars LOL!!
If the cars sounded as good as the announcers we would def have something good,i refuse to pay for nhra tv when all u can pretty much here is loudmouths yapping,most want to hear cars not people yap.

LOL! You wish! NHRA lists 10:30 pm to 12:30 am ; little late for dinner in the middle of the night. Motorplex finals are 10/16
Ok Harve, I stand corrected as I was looking at this weekends timeslot. Motorplex time is harsh for the eastcoasters.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back