Gainesville Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
The meetings will be at the usual place and time. 9:00am Saturday and Sunday at the Nitromall. Can't wait to see everyone!!!! Joe, are you coming this year?

If you're headed to the Gators, Spiro and Stefan Kontos would like to invite all mater's to the Kon Rodz Racing pit area about 10AM on Saturday if you'd like to have a "Mater Meeting" in a pit area. "Sassy" Cassie Simonton will be there to answer any questions you might have about the team and the Top Alcohol Funny Car division.

If you have questions, email Stefan

If you're headed to the Gators, Spiro and Stefan Kontos would like to invite all mater's to the Kon Rodz Racing pit area about 10AM on Saturday if you'd like to have a "Mater Meeting" in a pit area. "Sassy" Cassie Simonton will be there to answer any questions you might have about the team and the Top Alcohol Funny Car division.

If you have questions, email Stefan

Thanks Tim.... works for me. ;)

Sounds like a plan. If I'm there in time, I will locate the Kon Rodz Racing Team's pit area on Saturday. Me thinks it will be in the South 40 somewhere.

Kurt

The meetings will be at the usual place and time. 9:00am Saturday and Sunday at the Nitromall. Can't wait to see everyone!!!! Joe, are you coming this year?

Sorry for the Late response, but I cant make the Gator's this year! I just started a new job in Oct. so I wont have any Vaca time till this Oct. and since Gainesville is a 5 day trip I just cant swing it. But the way Airfares are getting out of control, I may not be able to get back there! :(

Sorry for the Late response, but I cant make the Gator's this year! I just started a new job in Oct. so I wont have any Vaca time till this Oct. and since Gainesville is a 5 day trip I just cant swing it. But the way Airfares are getting out of control, I may not be able to get back there! :(
that sux :( :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back