Mater meetings in Joliet (1 Viewer)

Gutter Brain

Nitro Member
Since Topeka is now in the books, and the next race is Joliet, I thought it was about time to start planning for Joliet.
Who is coming, what days, when should we have meetings?

I will be there with my fiance and son on Saturday. We will be there all day. I know Saturday is a very busy day with the Jeg's Allstar race and qualifying. Does anyone have a suggested time? As usual by the Nitromall?

Just curious...... When you Maters get together at the races for a meeting is it kind of upbeat or mostly an NHRA bashfest kinda like it is on Nitromater?
I'm not trying to be a smarta$$ just curious.

You guys name the time and I will be there. I will be there all weekend, hopefully the weather cools off from what it has been the past couple of days.

Paul- No, it is not a NHRA bashfest. We usually just shoot the sh*t.

Just curious...... When you Maters get together at the races for a meeting is it kind of upbeat or mostly an NHRA bashfest kinda like it is on Nitromater?
All the maters that have came by our pit have been cool down to earth neat to talk to guys and girls.

All the 'meetings' I attend have become all weekend meetings, so.....a little of both in our cases. We cover just about everything in life! LOL

you guys stop by and say hi, this is like our little home coming and its gets a little crazy with all the people that come, But you guys are more then welcome to come on by and ask a question or too or if somethings on your mind just ask and we will try to show or explain. Going to be a busy weekend .

You mean, like you're doing with this? I'm not trying to be a smart ass... but I think that people have limited time so they just cruise along until they see something they think is wrong or have a question about, then they take the time to say something. It may seem like a bashfest, but I know some of the people who post here and some who don't post here anymore and they are not whiney or disagreeable in the normal course of events. I don't know yet about the mater meetings, but they probably wouldn't still be going after so many years if they were unpleasant.

It's a chance to meet some of the people that we've come to know on here or see old friends, shoot the breeze and talk about racing and everything else in between. Can't wait for Indy to see fellow Maters again :)

What do you say for Saturday about 11:30am?
That should after the Jeg's Allstars round 1 and before the Pro Stock qualifying starts at noon. We would probably lose Minick, Tony and Eugene and others that are crewing this weekend.

I will be there as long as it is not raining. One of the advantages of living 30 minutes from the track is that I can watch the radar to determine what time I show up. ;)

My buddy and I will be there Saturday and Sunday. He lives in Aurora (half hour from track) so it makes for a convenient travel weekend to and from the track.

Okay guys....if anyone is there for Friday how about 2pm at the Nitro Tent? Yep the track is close enough to me, heck can even ride the horse there!

I am not that far from Aurora. But, there isn't a straight shot to the track. Most of Saturday looks good. As of now, should be good til 6-7pm or so.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back