FYI on the live broadcast (1 Viewer)

Mike_in_Toney

Nitro Member
So my DVR is set to record on FS1 and I checked it a second ago and sure enough it didn't have it set up for the Fox mother ship. Also as a bigger heads up the race is prefaced by a MLS soccer game so be sure if you need to, set your DVR's accordingly.

WTF Its 3:20 and the Fox station in S Fla is running a Freakin Larry King infomercial. Anyone not able to watch ?

Now there playing a Nutrabullet juice infomercial .... Only in South Florida. WSVN 7 blows !!!! I guess i'll watch the Kyle Busch 400 at Indy.

Funny, I bought an All Access pass for the weekend due to the spat between WSVN and DirecTV. I guess I made a good choice. ;) It was refreshing to here Alan Reinhart instead of Tony P. :p

Funny, I bought an All Access pass for the weekend due to the spat between WSVN and DirecTV. I guess I made a good choice. ;) It was refreshing to here Alan Reinhart instead of Tony P. :p

I, too, bought an All Access pass for the weekend (for the first time), loved it BTW, and can't agree more. To hear a different, but very knowledgeable broadcast team, was indeed refreshing!

Broke down and bought the NHRA All Access and have a Roku and it works awesome!
Full screen HD and works flawlessly!
Sucks they are in rain delay!

well its 4 oclock and I'm watching a GD infomercial again. I know there is a weather delay but show me something anything WSVN 7 Blows !!!!

What are they gonna do for the Seattle fans?
I know it's rain but they paid for a complete show which includes the finals. There is two weeks before Brainard they could run the finals in Seattle! Fuel finals in Brainard bonus for them and Pro Stock in Indy why?
It's bad enough that the programming on FS1 gets delayed what's the difference?
It's just like ESPN and Mike Dunn knows more about the sport than Tony Pedregon and it shows!
The only way to get the kind of show you want I'm afraid to say is All Access so cough up 99.95 107 and change with fees!
ESPN offered for free on ESPN 3!
It's all about the money! NHRA should loose it's non profit status!

I know it's rain but they paid for a complete show which includes the finals. There is two weeks before Brainard they could run the finals in Seattle! Fuel finals in Brainard bonus for them and Pro Stock in Indy why?
It's bad enough that the programming on FS1 gets delayed what's the difference?
It's just like ESPN and Mike Dunn knows more about the sport than Tony Pedregon and it shows!
The only way to get the kind of show you want I'm afraid to say is All Access so cough up 99.95 107 and change with fees!
ESPN offered for free on ESPN 3!
It's all about the money! NHRA should loose it's non profit status!
Nothing for the Seattle fans, they completed 3 rounds of racing, the race is considered official after the 2nd round. Programming delayed? WTF? Fox stayed 1 hr after the scheduled end time on network TV and even moved the race to FS2 and had every intention on showing all of it, why are you ragging it? All Access is now only $65 for the rest of the year with the 35% off coupon they were offering this past weekend. Clearly you are a pissed off person and love to complain, take a Xanax and chill out, it's no where near as bad as your complaining is making it sound.

NHRA will file a lawsuit in Federal Court on their behalf: "Overly Entitled Whiny Assed People v. Mother Nature". Perhaps a judge will issue an injunction against weather in the Pacific Northwest until the suit can be heard.

What do you think they are going to do ... IT RAINED. Read the back of the ticket, it is laid out clearly what constitutes a rain check, yesterday far exceeded that.

And you are WRONG about ESPN3 versus All Access. ESPN3 offered less than half what All Access does. ESPN3 was the second session of pros only on Friday, nothing on Saturday and was on all day Sunday (with no audio or commentary or graphics or replays during sportsman). And has already been pointed out, as the season goes on, the price goes down.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back