DirecTV issues? (1 Viewer)

Mike_in_Toney

Nitro Member
Anyone having any issues with DirecTV? I set my DVR to record both qualifying shows today and it skipped the early show. I went to fox sports go to try to pick it back up but they only stream live shows so no joy there. I made sure the shows are set for tomorrow but the Fox show is not shown on my to do list. Highly frustrating.

I get to watch infomercials tommorow here in S. Fla. I emailed WSVN 7 several time with no reply. Imagine that .....

I know it's annoying but at least we do have the Fox Sports app. I think my problem is just my DirecTV box getting confused thinking an airing is a repeat.

I know it's annoying but at least we do have the Fox Sports app. I think my problem is just my DirecTV box getting confused thinking an airing is a repeat.
That is the issue I believe. Luckily I caught it right before and added those shows. They need to tag them better.

I will agree that this seems to be a DVR software bug. My DVR, through the local cable company, only recorded the early show, not the late show. Bummer.

My DirecTV only got the early show. Dang it.

If you have DirecTV and an RV, you can go through some paperwork and get both your local stations and either NYC or LA network stations (all 4 plus PBS) .... thank goodness we had that during Harvey last week .... I got really tired of 24x7 Harvey coverage on the Houston networks.

And I just had the same happen to me thinking .I had everything set to record today and didn't realize it was kicking over from FS1 to Fox. Good thing I was watching live and was able to change over...of course we're now over a half hour into this infomercial for NHRA and no actual signs of racing yet, no wonder why tape delay works best.

Anyone having any issues with DirecTV? I set my DVR to record both qualifying shows today and it skipped the early show. I went to fox sports go to try to pick it back up but they only stream live shows so no joy there. I made sure the shows are set for tomorrow but the Fox show is not shown on my to do list. Highly frustrating.

Go to fox on demand all the races are there to watch at your convenience!
I have a Roku and have NHRA All Acess replay any race anytime and watch the entire race live can't beat it!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back