FOX TV L.A. Market Broadcast of Charlotte (1 Viewer)

qtermile14

Nitro Member
Due to the Rams game being broadcast by FOX ch 11 in the morning, in the L.A. market, it is being broadcast on sister station KCOP ch 13 at 5:30 PM. I came across this by accident to to my DirecTV series recording being set to record NHRA from any channel.

The confusion is, NHRA is doing 2 separate broadcasts for Charlotte. East Coast and West coast. Brian Lohnes mentioned the separate broadcasts at the end of the Maple Grove show. My guess is that if they broadcasted it at the same time, It'll clash with the football schedules. My advantage is, I have a streaming service with all of the local channels in all of the cities. So I can actually watch it earlier than waiting for it to be broadcasted in the Philadelphia area.

The confusion is, NHRA is doing 2 separate broadcasts for Charlotte. East Coast and West coast. Brian Lohnes mentioned the separate broadcasts at the end of the Maple Grove show. My guess is that if they broadcasted it at the same time, It'll clash with the football schedules. My advantage is, I have a streaming service with all of the local channels in all of the cities. So I can actually watch it earlier than waiting for it to be broadcasted in the Philadelphia area.
Regardless of which broadcast you get the only thing live from Fox is the final round. If you watch NHRATV you get the whole race live.

Regardless of which broadcast you get the only thing live from Fox is the final round. If you watch NHRATV you get the whole race live.
Just tried NHRA tv after two years away. It was great, much improved and like being there. Having Alan call the race without all the blaring rock music is huge.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back