Foto Friday - Roll 'em if you got 'em (1 Viewer)

rckymtn3

Nitro Member
Okay, it's a little late (it's Saturday here) but some of us thought since the off track/shop photo thread was fun for a lot of us, that we could just make a weekly thread, on, yup....Fridays. If the board gurus want this posted in another forum, just let us know. I'm starting with a theme. We could do a different theme every week, or just post things you like. I think the unspoken rule can be don't post photos that are under 10 years old? Nothing against the last 10 years (other than you can squint your eyes and they all look the same) but these should be interesting photos you couldn't find with a ten second google search. Fair enough? Not going rule crazy, but try to post your photos before the following Friday. Every Friday we'll just start a fresh one (whoever gets to it first) Just rename it Foto Friday and apply a theme or don't. Your call. Let's just try to have one thread per week. That way anyone can do a quick search to find older postings.

I'm starting with the old rollers. I'm sure I have more, I just don't feel like digging into my external hard drives tonight. Not all tracks were equipped with roller starters, but if you ever saw the choreographed do-si-do of cars warming up after a between 'round teardown (relative term as it was hardly the top-to-bottom maintenance the supercrews accomplish these days out of necessity), or spooling up to start a race, it was an interesting time. Pedal clutches!

Google drag racing roller starters and you'll come up with a few good brief stories over on Draglist.com

Here's an interesting combo. Jr. Fueler running a Gurney Eagle Ford? Crazy, colorful times....

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back