Friday US Nationals Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
I am sorry its taking me so long in getting my pictures up but I am trying my best. So I uploaded the Friday photos I took at Indy they are not edited at all. So it will be just as if you were me walking around the pits and on the track. So those of you that think I hide and take all these eye candy photos will be surprised lol. Hope you enjoy. My Cecil County photos are almost all uploaded and I am working on Indy photos now. Thanks for your patience.

Friday US Nationals Photos

David

David, looked at the first Thousand so far, only 1500 to go...
Do you do special exercises to keep your shutter finger in shape?

Awesome as always.

Thank You
d'kid

David, looked at the first Thousand so far, only 1500 to go...
Do you do special exercises to keep your shutter finger in shape?

Awesome as always.

Thank You
d'kid

LOL Karl it never feel like I take that many photos. I took over 10,000 pictures in Indy so its gonna take a bit yet to get them all sorted out.

David

LOL Karl it never feel like I take that many photos. I took over 10,000 pictures in Indy so its gonna take a bit yet to get them all sorted out.

David

Between the 'Real' Pro Stocks (SS/AH) and the 'eye candy' (Naked Engine Blocks) I'm having a blast looking at your 'WORK'. So you're telling me I still have 9000 to go?:eek:

Thank Heaven I have no life:eek:;)

d'kid

Between the 'Real' Pro Stocks (SS/AH) and the 'eye candy' (Naked Engine Blocks) I'm having a blast looking at your 'WORK'. So you're telling me I still have 9000 to go?:eek:

Thank Heaven I have no life:eek:;)

d'kid

Yep lol plus all these that are in this gallery will be separated into there proper galleries. Just giving people an exaple who it takes me so long to get my event photos after a race.

Yep lol plus all these that are in this gallery will be separated into there proper galleries. Just giving people an exaple who it takes me so long to get my event photos after a race.

Heck David, ya know me, I'll take 'em unsorted, bent, faded, heck, I hang out on a trash can, I have simple tastes...

Take your time... it's like when she asks "who you expect to please with that?" Your only answer should have to be truthfully "ME"...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back