Force Tests New Body, Spy Pic included (1 Viewer)

Mike Henkelman

Nitro Member
So apparently John is testing all kinds of things to break out in Indy. One rumor is that he has hired a Yogi to get his Karma and his mind right (I got that directly from a guy holding four beers walking out of an outhouse...clearly creditable.)

But the big news is a new body he's testing. He claims that downforce is the most important thing in all of drag racing because it has his name at the end of it...now I agree that's a pretty compelling argument (don't look at me like that) but I had no idea how far off the deepend he was gonna go. Be on the look out for this thing to show up in Indy painted black.

Top%20secret%20John%20Force%20test%20session,%201999.%20Photo%20art%20by%20Ron%20Dilley.jpg

I'm surprised that thing didn't stand on the rear end and snap off the wheelie bar....must have some serious ballast in the front!!:D:D

Great stuff Mike!

WOW!!! Coil and company must be working on that low profile BOSS fuel motor, with the blower thats only about 3.625" thick!

The blower is behind the drivers compartment. I've already said to much. I think they're coming for me...I know better then to open my Yap. They'll have me in Yorba Linda for reprogramming before the night is up.

1616084539_0c3521755a.jpg

Last edited:
Baaaahahahahahaaa!!! That is HILARIOUS!!! It looks like is has Dumbo ears! Keep playing with photoshop Mike!:D

Baaaahahahahahaaa!!! That is HILARIOUS!!! It looks like is has Dumbo ears! Keep playing with photoshop Mike!:D

Careful what you wish for Suzie....we know ALL about your little red wagon. I've seen that new wing you guys have been working on for Doug's car...and how it has to be carried in its OWN transporter. I heard some guys saying you were testing it in Southern California and THATs what caused the quake down there.

Well tell ol' Jimbo I said that while its an awesome/rediculous display of horsepower that makes we want to get down on one knee and marry him in California, that the cops in Irvine are really pissed.

new-zealand-earth-quake2.jpg

Must be testing for next year cause he's already got that big 'ol No. 1 on the back. Where it rightfully belongs ...;)

Mark.

Obvious irrefutable proof NHRA looks the other way when their golden boy bends the rules. Now lets see the pics of John slipping Tom Compton a wad of bills in a VIP suite in the NHRA tower.

-90% Jimmy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back