For Those Big Footed Maters ! (2 Viewers)

In the town I used to live in (Coral Springs) the cops are in denial that their precious town is becoming drug infested and crime infested. So, they are harassing people for speeding. :mad: It's not just me that saying it:

"Officers are all over Coral Springs all times of the day. Instead of being in the crack infested areas, they're out looking for speeders." - as found on the SpeedTrap site.

What's hilarious is that Coral Springs was recently voted safest city in South Florida. According to who? :confused:

Anyway, that's a great site. Makes me be a little more careful.

Unfortunately people with Hot Rods and Sports Cars usually have money and citizens therefore are easy prey !

Rick had this cute little orange and purple 383 stroker pick-up that was fun to "cruise" around in. Problem was that even when we were going slow cops looked for it. We had one that was going to turn out from a side street into the main which happened to be clear of traffic and he sat there and waited for us so he could follow us a little while. As if... :rolleyes:

I kind of miss that truck, but I don't miss the cops.

This reminds me of our water district, begging people to cut back on water use for the past year and now they want a rate increase due to a reduction in revenue!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back