First Look - Force 2010 Mustang body (1 Viewer)

I saw them towing up for a weigh in Thursday. That body was only out during the dark hours of the night it seemed. We were pitted next to force, and got to watch them prep the body. :)

It’s still just a door wedge like all the others. I noticed the subtle and I mean subtle differences including the top rear fender crease like the charger.
Once the billboards signage is on it those subtle differences will be even harder to see. :p

Just more of why the Nostalgia Funny Cars rock.

Pit and race 16 quality NFC's at a big show and see who's the most popular with the fans.

Bring 'em back.

It is time.

Last edited:
Actually to the common eye the car looks very similar. I know for a fact they had to change quite a few things from the 09 to the 2010 model.

Actually to the common eye the car looks very similar. I know for a fact they had to change quite a few things from the 09 to the 2010 model.

On the production car, yep: all body panels except the roof, the entire interior, suspension tuning, and a bump in power. On Force's cars I'd imagine the biggest/most noticeable differences will be the front end and those nasty ugly tail lights:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back