Larry Morgan's Mustang - First Look! (1 Viewer)

may look like a brick but when i was at englishtown this year, i talked to jason line for a few and he said that there has been a few 2010 mustangs in the wind tunnel already and nothing out there even comes close. they are killer in the tunnel. and im sure they will have the power, the ford heads are just knockoffs of the drce and hemi stuff anyway.

According to Darin Morgan's post on another site, the first head castings are being poured this week. Hopefully these parts will be in the proper hands very soon. '10 is gonna' be a very good year! :D

It shouldn't be legal. You can tell what kind of car it is from the stands. Clearly a violation of NHRA rules.:cool:

may look like a brick but when i was at englishtown this year, i talked to jason line for a few and he said that there has been a few 2010 mustangs in the wind tunnel already and nothing out there even comes close. they are killer in the tunnel. and im sure they will have the power, the ford heads are just knockoffs of the drce and hemi stuff anyway.

Glidden gave up on the original Ford design because it wasn't a winning piece anymore. Patrick and Cunningham couldn't get it done either. The only way they'll make a Ford competitive is if it closely resembles a General Motors DRCE or Dodge HEMI. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Glidden gave up on the original Ford design because it wasn't a winning piece anymore. Patrick and Cunningham couldn't get it done either. The only way they'll make a Ford competitive is if it closely resembles a General Motors DRCE or Dodge HEMI. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
Is someone forgetting Panella's motors? They were very competitive, I know Scott qualified 2nd at least once.

Enzo Ferrari was once quoted as saying "aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines".

Was that statement made for David Nickens?

I know, cheap shot but I just had to say it.

BTW, from how it's looking the new Mustang is going to be one hot piece! Can't wait to see it when it hits the track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back