Morgan's Mustang Completed (1 Viewer)

VERY nice looking ride. They always look so nice without all of the sponsorship clutter.

But, I know the sponsorship stuff pays the bills, so I rarely complain about it.

Very Nice!!!! Hmm.. Looks like, mine! :D

PB030385.jpg

PB030387.jpg

Last edited:
Hope Larry enjoyed his win last week cause something tells me it may take years to put a ford in the PS winners circle.:p

The front nose looks awfully vertical to be slippery in high gear. When you look at the GM cars they all have a significant slope to the 'grill'. We've all been chasing the Pontiacs...and still will be.

It just might be better. Remember years ago a few guys with the boxed nose Cutlass stuck to them a while becasue they were better through the air then the low and swoopy Firebirds.

It will be nice to see some Fords out there in Pro Stock again next year. We know about Cunningham and Morgan, RJ reportedly built others, any names? Win or lose, I'll be rooting for them.

The new pieces, has Ford made them available to everyone, or just a select few? Any reports as to HP numbers with the new stuff? Are the heads in-line or hemi?

When will these new cars debut?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really anxious to see how this new venture will turn out. I have to believe that Larry and Mr. Lucas discussed this at great length, it's a major departure for Lucas's Pro Stock program for sure. I hope it works out for everyone involved, I loved the old days when there were so many different manufacturers involved in Pro Stock, not just all cookie cutter cars.

I assume we'll see a couple of new Fords in Pro Stock this weekend. When I was driving my rig back from the Vegas divisional early Tuesday, I saw a couple of Cunningham transporters heading west toward Pomana. I know they've had a tough time getting all of the parts together, but it'll be great to see one of the more financially stable brands truly represented in competition in our sport.

Well, that answers one of my questions anyway. Looks like Cunningham's motor has hemi heads for sure. Thanks for the great photos.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back