FIRST LOOK at Melanie's new Funny Car (1 Viewer)

They just did a quick squirt with the new car about 10 minutes ago in Vegas. It blew the the tires off right at the hit. It's a good looking car...... now I'm hungry for a double double! :D

They just did a quick squirt with the new car about 10 minutes ago in Vegas. It blew the the tires off right at the hit. It's a good looking car...... now I'm hungry for a double double! :D

Even if I was full to the brim I could go for a Double Double. :D

It almost looked like it did a pogo jump off the wheelie bar it went up so fast, but I'd have to see it again.

Nice looking car, with a traditional look to it. Hope she does well in her partial schedule this year.

Never had the chance to eat there. Good food???

Just posted over at Dragracecentral that Melanie and the In-N-Out funny car will make an autograph and photo session at the In-N-Out at 1371 Grand Avenue in Covina on Wednesday from 5-7 P.M. I'd love to make it but by the time my plane gets in, pick up the rental car, and then drive the 40 miles to Covina, Melanie will be long gone.:( What an opportunity for a cool photo shoot!

Is Melanies license current or does she need to make a few laps? I can't remember the last time she drove.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back