First Look - New Dodge Avenger (1 Viewer)

Not sure of all the details, but I believe Cunningham is a big reason behind Ford getting more involved in PS. He has spent a ton of money out of his own pocket to keep running a Ford. Hopefully with Morgan doing R&D, Cunningham will also benefit and become a player.

Wow, is Dodge trying to hire Bob Glidden??! That looks on the side profile like the Motorcraft Ford Thunderbird that he drove just before he Got the Probe! I hope it gets into funny car!

Not sure of all the details, but I believe Cunningham is a big reason behind Ford getting more involved in PS. He has spent a ton of money out of his own pocket to keep running a Ford. Hopefully with Morgan doing R&D, Cunningham will also benefit and become a player.

I know Jim's put A LOT of money into this, I just meant that as far as driving goes Cunningham rarely shows up. I think Jim's best bet is to put someone else in the second car, and let that person along with Erica Enders develop both Ford's for Cunningham Motorsports.

Cool to see Patrick returning to 500 cu in land, will he be running Larry Morgan engines?

From what I remember...yes, but I could be wrong. Sounds like a limited deal between NHRA and ADRL events. If you look back through Comp + I think they had an article on it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back