Justin Humphreys New Mustang (1 Viewer)

WOW, now that's an awesome looking car, hopefully someone will make those ponies run soon.

Beautiful car:cool:. Will Bob Glidden be involved with this? I know Comp Plus had a blip about Humphreys running a Ford with the help of Glidden a while back.

Glidden is no longer with Humphrey's. Left the team after Charlotte.

Bob Glidden has always been a one man show. He's a great person but lacks patience to tune or teach another driver. Wish he could get a deal together, I think he still has a few competitive years left in him.

Talked to someone in Humphrey's pit at vegas, they said Bob was having a little health problem. I hope he just needs a little tune up and gets back out, he is my all time favorite.

Bob Glidden has always been a one man show. He's a great person but lacks patience to tune or teach another driver. Wish he could get a deal together, I think he still has a few competitive years left in him.

And he has never had anything but good things to say about Justin.

"When you can add 20, 40, 60 horsepower it is a big deal and we honestly feel we can improve that engine by at least that much starting out.”

Wow! That's quite a big claim...if they come through on it, things in P/S will definitely get interesting this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back