Firebird Saturday Problems (2 Viewers)

Firebird USED to have people for all the reserved sections to keep people in the right seats.. been a couple years though, I think.

So funny to see everyone complaining about standers.. I totally agree 100%. I learned a few years back (we got our seats planned so theyre up high and no one in front of us). Even with that though, some runs - the runs you really want to see - the top qualifiers, or of course any Force run - you'll get that A hole that sets up the chain reaction that makes everyone stand and you miss half the run. I just LOVE it though when someone has the balls to yell "SIT THE F DOWN" to them (it't not me, I wasn't raised that way unfortunately). If you want a clear shot though, theres only one option - top row. But I'd rather be as close as possible though, even if I gotta miss the top of the run.

Not too bad a problem in Brainerd though - from where I sit-

Before all of the security gets bashed, the security at the back of the lanes was good. (Probably the liability issue) but there were usually two and they were polite and firm (not to mention big big boys).

Yeah- we know firsthand...;)

We thanked that guy on our way out, btw Ninji- it was nice of him not to press hard- made his point and was polite about it... Plus, using that Jedi mind trick stuff I've been practicing seems to be working :D

Last edited:
Yeah- we know firsthand...;)

We thanked that guy on our way out, btw Ninji- it was nice of him not to press hard- made his point and was polite about it... Plus, using that Jedi mind trick stuff I've been working on seems to be working :D

We were in the back of the staging lanes for a while, so we had a chance to see him work and talk to him for a bit. Unfortunately, the politeness and good job of this guy will probably be lost in the complaints about how bad the rest of security was.

You get some people out there that let the little bit of power get to their heads.

I had a guy who wouldn't let me into the lanes in Dallas (where they were teching) because I didn't have my credential yet and he didn't understand that i couldn't get my credential until I got teched, which was gonna make it hard considering I had the tech card and my car and driver were up in the Tech lane waiting for me.

I jumped off my ATV to make my point clearer and he waved me through. Do I really look that scary?

Yes.....:D

Ok, I'm staying on the SPECTATOR side for the div 7 race...:p

BTW, I was suprised at how smooth the event went, the oil down were cleaned up quick and only one wreck in comp. that I saw. No real delays at all. And no rain..... ;)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back