Fire from Anderson's car (1 Viewer)

oh yeah, now that i think of it. im getting tired of them showing don shumacher everytime one of his cars goes down. but no one on here will say it because he posts on here. but i will. 90 % of people on here will moan about ANYTHING having to do with greg anderson. and again- shes hot :D

bottom line- unless your name is, liberace, elton john, or your wife is over your shoulder watching you post, how could you not want to see the lovely mrs anderson??? :D :D

Fire

For those of us who think it is "normal" for this fire, I ask what other PS car has this issue, I know of none.... Call it what you want, but it isn't "normal"... You would trhink that TV or someone would make mention of it in the interview, but no, his car practicall catches on fire on 3 of 4 runs, and this is normal... I think not. I am sure it happened on E4, but the camera didn't pan that way at the right time. If he isn't cheating, BTW I am not saying he is, but I would certainly like a better explanation of this, my car shuts of at the stripe from 10,200 and never has it ever done such a thing.

Good point Rich! That's what I was asking, if this is normal why is Greg's the only car that does this?

so i guess your at the big end for every single pro stocker making the turnoff if you state that gregs car is the ONLY one who does it. ive seen on tv , taylor lastor, k.j, w.j, jeggie, ect ect that have done it. again, excess fuel in the exaust+ agressive cam timing= fire.

I don't follow P/S closely, but I haven't seen any other P/S cars do that before. Including Greg's.

Interesting tho!

I have never seen the size of fire that he has. Ive been to a lot of races. One of the fires was past the back bumper. It sound like after the first round he reved the motor up before he made the turn and cleaned it out. His flames on the last pass where before he made the turn. How come he is going almost 2mph faster than the field?:eek:

I have never seen the size of fire that he has. Ive been to a lot of races. One of the fires was past the back bumper. It sound like after the first round he reved the motor up before he made the turn and cleaned it out. His flames on the last pass where before he made the turn. How come he is going almost 2mph faster than the field?:eek:
He's had the field covered for several years now. I would suggest that if you don't have anything substantial to provide..accusations/speculations of cheating is the wrong path to go down.

It's top secret, buuuut....my sources tell me that the resulting fires are from a new prototype (invisible) high octane component that leads to prolonged combustion through the entire ignition process, including the aforementioned shutdown scenarios....;)

....or, it's just gotta' be Voodoo baby! :D

Last edited:
Get it right people....

GA is not running Laughing Gas...

But they do have fuel lines plumbed to the header....
They're called afterburners... ergo, the 'extra' 1.3mph and one to two hundredths of a second... you know... the same amount of time that separated
Robert H from Ashley Force during qualifying

Ask Flaps

Any possibility Greg and Jason could be experimenting with the exhaust system - scavenging / back pressure - fooling around with pointy headed stuff for another Nth degree of performance?

I never noticed flames to the extent they were puffing yesterday either.

Innovation isn't cheating!

I have never seen the size of fire that he has. Ive been to a lot of races. One of the fires was past the back bumper. It sound like after the first round he reved the motor up before he made the turn and cleaned it out. His flames on the last pass where before he made the turn.

gaoz5.jpg

Yeah that happens all the time... NOT

Very common right, he is dam lucky he didn't melt a tire down and there isn't even fuel in the back of a PS car... I would love to hear GA's answer to this... If it is innovation, I guess it is time for another GA exotic parts rule change.. Mainly for safety!!!

Re: Yeah that happens all the time... NOT

Very common right, he is dam lucky he didn't melt a tire down and there isn't even fuel in the back of a PS car... I would love to hear GA's answer to this... If it is innovation, I guess it is time for another GA exotic parts rule change.. Mainly for safety!!!

Drink some more haterade..........

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back