****Financing arranged/Locked in Tulare Super Drag Strip (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
Sounds like this deal is on!!! Financing arranged/Locked in for planned NHRA sanctioned Tulare Super Drag Strip, at the web link provided below:

Financing set for motor sports complex | visaliatimesdelta.com | Visalia Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register

************UPDATE 1/1/2012****************
THE ABOVE WEB-LINK AND ITS ASSOCIATED ARTICLE ARE NOW IN ARCHIEVES AND CAN BE FOUND VIA THAT PUBLICATIONS RECORDS*****************************

Also see this October 26, 2010 article from the prominent Central California newspaper the Fresno Bee that clearly mentions NHRA DRAG RACING, at the web link provided below:

Developer: Funds set for Tulare speedway - Afternoon's top stories - fresnobee.com

THE ABOVE WEB-LINK AND ITS ASSOCIATED ARTICLE ARE NOW IN ARCHIEVES AND CAN BE FOUND VIA THAT PUBLICATIONS RECORDS*****************************

Party Hats/Party Gloves

;):):D

Last edited:
I'm still not holding my breath on this, but if this facility does get built it looks like a pretty nice place.

I said this with Mopar Drag City...and I'll say it again here....

IF they build it.... I will come...

Opening race July 4th, 2012...Hope they have ice.....LOTS AND LOTS OF ICE

oh and if the developers and track planners are looking...three words...

"TRACK COOLING TUBES"....(run em 200' out)... works GREAT at Bandimere

Good Luck with 4th of July.... All the summers I spent in Stockton as a kid, there's no way in Hales I would go..

Glad y'all are getting a track...

d'kid

It's my understanding that a representitive from IHRA was out last week and this group was one of his appointments that he had.

*****UPDATE OCTOBER 28, 2010********

Tulare Motorsports Super Drag Strip to commence hiring construction crews, at the web link provided below:

Sources: Motor Sports race track gets funding | visaliatimesdelta.com | Visalia Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register

****Update 10/28/10 2034PST****

This new article from the Valley Voice newspaper on the Tulare Super Drag Strip securing development funds, at the web link provided below:

Valley Voice Newspaper

Tulare Motorsports Complex Super Drag Strip images, at the web link provided below:

Tulare Motorsports Complex | Dragstrip

THE ABOVE WEB-LINK IS NOW DEACTIVIATED BY ITS OPERATOR*********

;):)

Last edited:
This story keeps growing, it's now be reported nationally by the prominent news reporting agency and publicly funded NPR (National Public Radio), at the web link provided below:

Financing set for motor sports complex

;):D

Last edited:
Mark this is boardering on obsession. Maybe we should let this go and wait to see what happens next month. Alright?;)

Gino thank you for your opinion and acknowledging my good efforts, your feelings are appreciated. I will simply pass on what is being announced in the public domain outside of the racing community with the intent of being informative on matters that effect the drag racing community.

Thanks Gino and good luck;)

Last edited:
It'll be nice to have a 4-lane track on the west coast. :rolleyes: ( I thought Vegas would be the first.) :p With so many tracks closing it's always great to hear of a new one opening.

Last edited:
Track has my support Mark! Fingers and toes are crossed for this deal. The home of drag racing needs a facelift and this will help!

:D:D:D:D

Notice how this reporting is slanted towards the left.

Your welcome Mark. I too support this 100%, as well as the many other pending racetrack projects. I'll just wait til there is something of substance before getting too excited. BTW, what do you know about the potential racing complex being reported to go in at Tracy in your neck of the woods. It's all over Headerflames.com

I guess my coverage of the soon to be newly sanctioned NHRA Tulare Motorsports Complex Super Drag Strip is no longer an underreported story to the drag racing community. Per this new story in the mainstream drag racing press, at the web link provided below:

Tulare Motorsports Complex in California Could Become A Reality - Dragzine.com

I guess someone figured out this might be a big story! ;)

***********UPDATE 1/1/2012************************
THE DEVELOPER OF THE FORMER TULARE MOTORSPORTS COMPLEX IS NOW PLANNING WITH SUPPORT OF THE CITY AND COUNTY A FACILITY IN CHOWCHILLA, CALIFORNIA*******************

;) <:)-{-{~~

Last edited:
Pulled from the newspaper article, "Vejvoda said the TMSC project will spur the creation of at least 17,000 jobs and could eventually generate more than a billion dollars in annual revenues."

Makes me wonder what kind of gate fees their gonna charge. I think that both aspects of this comment are way beyond any reasonable expectation. I want to suppport this all the way, but lets not paint too rosey of a picture.

Mark I got $5 that says this will not be an NHRA track. If your interested in the bet, I'll give you my reasons why.

Maybe done, maybe not? Ag-Center needs Hotel rooms to expand and just got shot down :mad: on bringing in a developer of their own to do the build out, at web link provided below:

Valley Voice Newspaper

Probably just some pre-sale peripheral noise and hardball posturing since the Ag-Center knows the developer has the money now, and he didn't have it in the past. Ag-Center just seems to be playing tough so they can work the developer for all they can get, it's all about the art of the deal. They'll do a deal its the only way the ag-center will get the rooms. Their is another article out their about them getting blown out of water on trying to get a hotel deal their way, they have to have the track to get the rooms! They need each other.;)

*****Quote from another message board

bluestreak » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm

"The one thing that we have going for it is that the WORLD AG EXPO grounds are next door.The expo leaders are pushing for it cus they NEED the hotel space for the "show".Some of the big exhibitors have maid complaints about
not having close enough hotels here,having to travel to Fresno/Bakersfield...And now Wisconsin is pushing for theres.
All in all im kinda waiting on something new to read.Everything else seems to be JuSt beating around the bush .2010 WCHRA E/Gas champion"

**:)Oh!, by the way the price of the parcel just tripled, and I'll raise you two hotel developments!:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back