Finals pics.... (2 Viewers)

Amy was a good sport dealing with us clowns.:D Don't spill beer on her anymore. :p

On the nostalgia funnies, the Pisano Matsubara car was driven by Jeff Utterback.
The yellow 'Cuda with blue orchid print on the hood with the ?????? is the 'Lil Nate car driven by Nathan Bugg. They had just run a 5.97 which is their career best IIRC. To get a N/FC into the 5's is a huge accomplishment. Great job by them. They have been at it a long time working very hard.

The grey mustang was driven by Josh Crawford. Tuned by Bob Brooks. It's basically a new team and a new car. For them to get an .83 is just stellar. Amazing amazing amazing.

I have to say, Sunday was THE best day for seeing hot chicks and curvaceous women I have EVER seen at the races. Just amazing Sunny SoCal day with racing, hot chicks, good friends and good times.

It was great hanging out with you and all 'maters throughout the year.
Looking forward to 2010!

Last edited:
The grey mustang was driven by Josh Crawford. Tuned by Bob Brandt. It's basically a new team and a new car. For them to get an .83 is just stellar. Amazing amazing amazing.

The grey '69 Mustang is owned and driven by Josh Crawford, he was runner-up at the '09 California Hot Rod Reunion. Not tuned by Bob Brandt, it's tuned by Bob Brooks! That 5.83 matched Crawford's career best, there are probably ten runs on that car.

Last edited:
Amy was a good sport dealing with us clowns.:D Don't spill beer on her anymore. :p

On the nostalgia funnies, the Pisano Matsubara car was driven by Jeff Utterback.
The yellow 'Cuda with blue orchid print on the hood with the ?????? is the 'Lil Nate car driven by Nathan Bugg. They had just run a 5.97 which is their career best IIRC. To get a N/FC into the 5's is a huge accomplishment. Great job by them. They have been at it a long time working very hard.

The grey mustang was driven by Josh Crawford. Tuned by Bob Brooks. It's basically a new team and a new car. For them to get an .83 is just stellar. Amazing amazing amazing.

I have to say, Sunday was THE best day for seeing hot chicks and curvaceous women I have EVER seen at the races. Just amazing Sunny SoCal day with racing, hot chicks, good friends and good times.

It was great hanging out with you and all 'maters throughout the year.
Looking forward to 2010!

Thanks Paul, I will make those changes...btw Amy Loved meetin the guys!;)

'Nother great job Joe. Thank you again, and for the whole season too. I didn't make it to any NHRA races, so your pics stood in for the real dose in my nose!

Maybe next season.....

Wow Joe, great pics! Thank you for the horse eye-candy also. :) Those horses are fun to work with, but their harnesses are very heavy!

Thanks everyone, and Gina I can imagine Clyde's are a Huge undertaking even for experienced Horse folks!

Thanks everyone, and Gina I can imagine Clyde's are a Huge undertaking even for experienced Horse folks!

They sure are Joe. For awhile I had to care for a pair of them & as sweet as they were, it's hard work. For someone who is not tall, it can sometimes be a challenge. I also learned fast how to take as much of the harness apart to put it on as possible & imagine a 90# girl (at t hat time) dealing with a 100# hames. But there is nothing in the world like driving a hitch and I would not exchange that experience for anything!

Hey Joe nice pics. It was great to meet you and Amy. Next year you will have to bring her in the pit when we warm up. I am in Springfield Mo headed for Bodes shop in Chicago to drop off the transporter and then fly back to Ca on Friday. Wow I miss the Prudhomme girls already.

Last edited:
They sure are Joe. For awhile I had to care for a pair of them & as sweet as they were, it's hard work. For someone who is not tall, it can sometimes be a challenge. I also learned fast how to take as much of the harness apart to put it on as possible & imagine a 90# girl (at t hat time) dealing with a 100# hames. But there is nothing in the world like driving a hitch and I would not exchange that experience for anything!

Funny you say that, while taking those pics I met one of their caretakers a younger gal in her 20's who couldn't be more than 5' 8"?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back