Evan Knoll's Last Hurrah! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

He has been on here stating his comeback, but more importantly that we ALL need to wait until the TRUTH comes out and we will understand.

Now that he has admitted to it, lets not look past the truth...he purposely STOLE OUR MONEY to benefit himself!!!!

Well, I now understand and I feel like I need a friggin shower!:mad:

Last edited:
Awww, that's cute.

"Knoll's perceived success in the racing industry was based on the money he was stealing from the American people. Mr. Knoll now faces severe consequences for his actions," said Erick Martinez, special agent in charge of the IRS criminal investigation, in a news release issued Wednesday.

"It is shocking how much federal tax money was stolen by this defendant. Evan Knoll lied to banks, accountants, business partners, his employees, the community he lived in and to the Internal Revenue Service for many years," said U.S. Attorney Pat Miles in the same news release.

The U.S. Attorney makes him sound like a politician.

It's pretty sad in a way that they will “throw the book” at Knoll, yet bankers, solar panel companies, etc. that bilked BILLIONS from the American Taxpayers are still getting yearly bonuses that most of us could easily retire on. So much greed and corruption in our government.

As long as Knoll has pleaded his innocense, he now stands up and takes FULL responsibility for his actions. Personally I think that he did that because he knew that if this think went to trial, that it would rain down a hail storm on the sport of Drag Racing. What about his CPA's, accountants, employees? He couldn’t have done something of this magnitude on his own yet, suddenly he seems to be taking all of the blame.

Knoll, standing before U.S. District Judge Robert Jonker in Grand Rapids, said he devised the plan himself – fooling his employees and accountants, banks and the government. He started small but it became “like a growing mushroom. I take full responsibility. … I just want to say I’m sorry.”

He said he didn’t just double or triple refunds claims that he was eligible to receive.
“It was really out of whack,” he told the judge. “I don’t know the percentage.”

Former owner of Torco Racing Fuels pleads to $100 million fraud | MLive.com

Last edited:
When this news first started breaking 4-5 years ago, several posters here suggested that a niche racing fuels distributor business couldn't possibly be banking the kind of cash needed to support the lavish lifestyle and big dollar sponsorships. In retrospect it does seem obvious, but it's interesting that so many smart people got caught up in the hype. I guess that's what happens when the checks keep coming in. I think a lot of taxpayer money went up in clouds of nitro smoke.

Nice summary here:

Evan Knoll: Whatever Happened to Him? Fan?s Summary - Yahoo! Sports

It's pretty sad in a way that they will “throw the book” at Knoll, yet bankers, solar panel companies, etc. that bilked BILLIONS from the American Taxpayers are still getting yearly bonuses that most of us could easily retire on. So much greed and corruption in our government.

As long as Knoll has pleaded his innocense, he now stands up and takes FULL responsibility for his actions. Personally I think that he did that because he knew that if this think went to trial, that it would rain down a hail storm on the sport of Drag Racing. What about his CPA's, accountants, employees? He couldn’t have done something of this magnitude on his own yet, suddenly he seems to be taking all of the blame.

Knoll, standing before U.S. District Judge Robert Jonker in Grand Rapids, said he devised the plan himself – fooling his employees and accountants, banks and the government. He started small but it became “like a growing mushroom. I take full responsibility. … I just want to say I’m sorry.”

He said he didn’t just double or triple refunds claims that he was eligible to receive.
“It was really out of whack,” he told the judge. “I don’t know the percentage.”

Former owner of Torco Racing Fuels pleads to $100 million fraud | MLive.com

Remember that tax laws are written where those in power can reward their friends and destroy their enemies.

Gee....:confused:
Where are the thousands of "get well Evan, and thank you for your endless contributions" posts from the Mater faithful and NHRA team owners?...:rolleyes:
Where's Bobby "the Doctor" when you need him to blow some 100% over, set back 14-71 blower smoke up Evan's illiterate ego?

Last edited:
I can't blame anybody on the receiving end of any of those funds for laying low now, the Feds could be looking for doors to knock on asking for these funds back.

And just to fully clarify things if any federal agents are reading this, I did oggle at some of Evan's pit babes but that's all I got from him and I'll try to give that back to you if you need it.

This is definitely an "only in America" story, I wonder who's going play Evan in the sure to be upcoming cable movie.

Last edited:
What ive noticed about the bashing and praising of Evan before and now.. is that most that hated him then and still now were racers that tried to get money and didnt... The racers that liked him then and still wont say a bad word about him.. got some sponsorship from him( no matter where the money came from ) and all the checks cleared... the ones that liked him then ... but dont now... got sponsorships.. and when the last check bounced or never came... they turned on him.... even thought their bank accounts were then and still are now to cover their own costs but wont....

Personaly.. he did alot for drag racing... even if the money came about in a not so legal fashion... i know several people whos racing life would have ended years ago if it wasnt for him.... and i know a couple that are bitter they never got any of the money when the gravey train was rolling..... no matter where the funds came from either.... its is what it is... and in a few years your going to hear about BILLIONS missing with nothing to show for it for the "GREEN" movement... and none of you bashing Knoll will give a crap about that...lol

Evans deal is his own deal and he's got to take responsibility for his actions or his part in it.... If any of you missed a meal because of it let us know.. and dont go on about the stupid stealing millions from the tax payers... the people we voted into office.... do it every day.. eveyweek.. every year.... even when they are out of office...

I was thinkin' Burt down at the 7/11 on the corner.... works the graveyard shift, but he would need to grow a beard... late 30's, great guy, all 'hail, and well met', plays a lot of D & D still, guess what character class? :D:rolleyes::eek:

d'kid

He's a big crook alright but not as big as the Solyndra gang and Washington cohorts
The FBI is investigating what happened with Solyndra, a solar panel company that got a $535 million government-backed loan with the help of the Obama White House over the objections of federal budget analysts.

Obama and Vice President Joe Biden got a nice photo op. They got to make speeches about being "green." But then Solyndra went bankrupt. Americans lost jobs. Taxpayers got stuck with the bill. And members of Congress are now in high dudgeon and making speeches.

Federal investigators want to know what role political fundraising played in the guarantee of the questionable loan. Washington bureaucrats warned the deal was lousy. And White House spokesmen flail desperately, like weakened victims in a cheesy vampire movie.

So forget optics. What about smell? It smells bad, and it's going to smell worse.

He's a big crook alright but not as big as the Solyndra gang and Washington cohorts
The FBI is investigating what happened with Solyndra, a solar panel company that got a $535 million government-backed loan with the help of the Obama White House over the objections of federal budget analysts.

Obama and Vice President Joe Biden got a nice photo op. They got to make speeches about being "green." But then Solyndra went bankrupt. Americans lost jobs. Taxpayers got stuck with the bill. And members of Congress are now in high dudgeon and making speeches.

Federal investigators want to know what role political fundraising played in the guarantee of the questionable loan. Washington bureaucrats warned the deal was lousy. And White House spokesmen flail desperately, like weakened victims in a cheesy vampire movie.

So forget optics. What about smell? It smells bad, and it's going to smell worse.

...and Eric Holder will get right on it. He'll also investigate the several other companies who got $$millions of Federal TAXPAYER money after contributing to Dear Leader's election...then suddenly went out of business. Evan Knoll be damned.

RG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back