Espn3 shows (1 Viewer)

Nemo

Nitro Member
Just fired up the x-box and watched the espn3 Friday and Saturday show...what a blast. Been a long time since I watched a race and found myself smiling. I know a few of you that work on the show frequent here, and great job and I hope it continues. I especially enjoyed the Friday show and even got to watch some of my buddies in top dragster racing to start it off. This is only the second time I have not raced at HPT since it opened in 1988 (fall and summer and double race years) so I'm partial, but health issues with my dad kept me home this year. Heck he was watching it with me, now he's sending mom to best buy to get his own x-box for eliminations tomorrow. The coverage was as close to watching it live, and some great commentary (not a Pedrigon fan but he did a great job and has a knack for color commentary).

. Been a long time since I watched a race and found myself smiling. ).

Stuff we now take for granted, eh?

ESPN3 is the nicest addition to our entertainment choices.

BTW: In the interest of preserving our "right to whine" - Wish it was available all day / every day of the event - no on air talent needed- just the raw video feed with the tower chatter (they have talent too<G>)

Is that rain I hear?

I miss seeing the sportsman cars on "hurry up" days like today, but I really enjoy the ESPN3 shows...I just wish they'd show the %=$# win lights durning the non-pro classes. And since I'm nit picking, I wish they'd save the low angle shots for replays and not use them for the actual races.

its awesome on the iphone , one way 1 1/2 hour train ride to work every day . i dig it..........

just finished watching the race. espn3 is the best way to watch. i was watching the race on my laptop while i was working on business on my desk top.;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back