Attn: Brian Lohnes (1 Viewer)

Tom Slick

Nitro Member
First, great debut in the booth today. I'm watching the FS1 show now and if I can offer one suggestion; Please have a chat with the shows audio mixer. It is difficult to hear you and Tony over what should be the background music. It's more like the commentary is the background when ever they add in the music.

That's all...

First, great debut in the booth today. I'm watching the FS1 show now and if I can offer one suggestion; Please have a chat with the shows audio mixer. It is difficult to hear you and Tony over what should be the background music. It's more like the commentary is the background when ever they add in the music.

That's all...
Hmmm i thought eveything was just fine

I like the announcer volume. It was loud enough to hear if you wanted to pay attention but not drown out the cars. Brian is awesome. I have high hopes for this season.

I agree with the great debut!
And I think that you and Tony work well together.

But I didn't notice any audio issues.

I thought the background noise was too loud also. Brian did a great job, definitely an upgrade. I think Pedregon babbles too much.

I thought the presentation was really well done. My only complaint was a lack of control on my part. I like to “rewind” and look at certain runs. Also, I try to take care of all my responsibilities during the day, then turn on races. I like to turn it on and Go back to any programming I may have missed as well as fast forwarding through stuff I do not want to see.
GIVE ME REW & FF and I will be happy!!!

Great job Brian, you should be so proud of how far you've come. You seriously do take the show up another notch. It will only get better and better.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back