ESPN3 Live Coverage is Back (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
According to Dave Rieff (Twitter) starting with today's qualifying the live coverage is back for Friday qualifying and Sun eliminations. I still don't see it listed on ESPN, but we will soon find out.

AWESOME! I received an email from ESPN last week when I asked why the coverage had been removed. I sent a couple more, nice polite emails. I know others did too! GOOD FOR US ALL!

Would be nice if I could actually see the coverage. ESPN needs to find a way to open this up to more consumers. A lot of people can't see it.

I just got audited by the IRS, and this news has been the only thing to make me quit crying in my beer.

Yaaay! Thanks to all who reversed this decision!

Doc

Would be nice if they bring back the replays as well , still have last years which is cool..........i just need some new background music at work......

Mole in norcal

It's on! It's on! Woo Hoo!!!!

happydance.gif

Very happy here. I'm gonna write an email of thanx to ESPN and NHRA for this.

It sorta kills my productivity on Sunday, but i sure enjoy following it! Need to get internet back in the car barn ....

Now I feel guilty......

Guilty 'cause I whined about it here but, never got around to letting ESPN or NHRA know my feelings.

A BIG THANK YOU to all the folks who got off their donkey to send a note or call or whatever......it surely made a difference.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back