ESPN......is this a pattern? (1 Viewer)

Its a science project over at ESPN... kinda like in that Alien movie...

They keep trying to create the perfect personality clones, but don't seem to have the science down..:D

I happened to watch that show yesterday.... The interview with Jimmy Johnson was brutal...

It's pretty obvious that ESPN is trying to appeal to the young, urban male. They've mad no secret of the fact it's a market segment they haven't been able to penetrate much, and really lust after. I'm sure somebody SOMEWHERE in a meeting room said "Hey! I have a great idea..............." :rolleyes:

It's pretty obvious that ESPN is trying to appeal to the young, urban male. They've mad no secret of the fact it's a market segment they haven't been able to penetrate much, and really lust after. I'm sure somebody SOMEWHERE in a meeting room said "Hey! I have a great idea..............." :rolleyes:

Then how the hell does Paul Page appeal to the young urban male?

Paul Page should be convicted of EAR RAPE b/c thats how I feel after watching the broadcast.

So, another thread turns into a Page bashfest...

I thought he did better last time out..but I don't rightly give a sh!t who's doing the broadcast.

WhiteNerdyGangsta.jpg

So, another thread turns into a Page bashfest...

I thought he did better last time out..but I don't rightly give a sh!t who's doing the broadcast.
Well, I'm glad to see everything is back to normal around here... :rolleyes:
The only reason I would vote PP out, is to stop all the whining that is going on about him... He gets better each and every week, and some will just hate, because that is what they do best... GEEZ!!

I still think ESPN should put a real team on the Broad.... cast

GHIO & Stalcup... :eek:

Do they allow Patron and Booker Beam in the Tower??????:confused:

NO????????:(

Ya'll don't know what ya'll will be missing

Are we working tomorrow Karl??
This thread was going nowhere anyhow... :D
Just need to prepare, if you know what I mean?? ;)
I guess someone will let us know... :)

Trying to blow outta work at 3:50 tomorrow afternoon... gives me ten minutes to get home, fire up the net-cast, then get here... sounds do-able... baring unseen problems tomorrow afternoon... but might miss the first round of Bicycle:rolleyes:

PRO STOCK CARS
next

Now that was funny!! I can just hear the meetings over that.."Hey Dog, we have this fly guy thats hiphop... and just think of the benjamins we'll make boyyyy with this hep cat rappin to the younger audience, dog...you hear what I'm throwing down? Word!!"

I would imagine it would be similar to that scene in "Airplane" when Barbara Billingsly (June Cleaver) was talking "Jive" with the two guys on the plane. :eek:

T :D

OK.. since we are on ESPN's stupidity...lol...

Did anyone catch the NASCAR now show last week when they compared the new COT car as a major sporting change ... like.. get this now... like When Jackie Robinson was the first Black to play baseball in the majiors..... said the change was on that level..... i don't think so....

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back