Espn 360 to aire live (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
On DRC they are saying that espn 360 will be airing the last six races live on 360.com, that is the elimination rounds, that may be something to watch, suppose to be same footage from espn 2 broadcast.

THIS is BIG!!!
Live feed from the track - even if this is HALF as good as the Olympics feed, this will be great!

Here's the URL

As far as I can tell - this is a FREE DEAL

Don't know how/if quality will be comparable to NBC Olympics (which was REMARKABLE BTW) , but this is a step in the right direction

ESPN360.com

I believe it's free - IF your internet provider carries it.

Last I checked comcast does not offer ESPN360.

No live eliminations for me - oh well.

AT&T has it...before U-Verse I often watched the races on 360...very cool news. Thanks for the heads up!

I have comcast, & cant even get live sound now.. its asking for my name and password... I'm not a member but always got the audio on Sunday... :(

my feed came up a few minutes early. I figured the sound would come on at noon, but it never did. I thought it was my system so i was going to restart the computer, but now see that it isn't just me. Also, i watched a few minutes of football yesterday to make sure the feed worked and i got clear video and sound. The race feed seems a little choppy to me, but still better than nothing.

I 'coulda lived without sound but, it's clear ESPN is doing play-by-play. Hope it comes up soon.

PS: Listening to the Audiocast on my Laptop (some lag - surprisingly - with Audiocast)

Watching Alcohol Funny Car Round now and the sound is working.

No sound here in Connecticut (at 2:20EDT)

Got a scare. Re-booted in hopes I could "acquire" sound. Got "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE"
ARGH!!!!

Worked after a few re-tries (and choice words) Hope sound comes up soon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back