episode 8/14 (1 Viewer)

Kelly, your going to love this story! A few years ago at our ranch my brothers and I were shooting skeet off the top of a hill and I was killing them so I made the statement that I could even outshoot them without my glasses (well, I am practically blind without them, everythings just fuzzy even up close). So here I am, I tell them to give me 2 shots with them on and then I would do one without them. So I took my 2 with them in which I just counted both times until I pulled the trigger. So on the one without my glasses I just moved to my left when they pulled the thrower and counted to 7 and pulled the trigger. I couldnt see a dang thing except for the end of the barrel of the shotgun basically, but I "hit that sum b*tch without my glasses"
I could do that 100 times more and never hit it once, it was a miracle of god I hit that thing. Not one of the smartest things I have ever done though. Normally I am pretty safety minded. And thats part of the League Family Lore. Ofcourse at first when they started hollering and such, I thought they were pulling my leg that I actually hit it b/c I didnt know if I did or not!!!

Reminds me of one of my old sayings when questioned about can I see very good without my glasses!
I say I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other!
That always gets a laugh!
I drive a boat for a living and its near a quarter mile long so vision is a big thing.
Another laugh getter is my jacket with a green right sleve and a red left sleve and the words port and starboard on them.
As long as I'm facing forward the directions on the jacket are correct.
Well as usual I forgot about Driving Force and I will have to get a reminder when I have a chance to see it again.
Accually my eye Dr. says My nearsightedness is getting better despite my age.
I told the Dr, thats courious Doc does that mean I'm getting younger again!
He said he didn't know about the rest of me but my eyes sure are.
I'll be in Ginnis before you know it and charge more than the bearded lady! LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back