Englishtown (1 Viewer)

So, Basically instead of hearing a burp of 2 Fuel cars going down the track, The neighbors get to hear 3 hrs of continuous noise. Makes sense.

a great track, in a great location, rite in the middle of the NY market.......how can we F it up.......watch.

For the last time, noise isn't what closed E'Town, a combination of the drag strip not making any money and the offer from IAA for 5 million a year guaranteed for 15 years plus the NHRA squeezing the Napps on the Summernationals split put the nail in the coffin of drag racing at E'town.

Drifting isn't my cup of tea but with Formula Drift making the track their headquarters I'll bet the grandstands will be packed this weekend. We'll see what happens.

Bob, I understand where you are coming from but, Between the Napps wanting a cut of the track and splitting, During the week, they had mandatory mufflers on the cars., How could they make money? Answer that for me. So as you say there were Absolutely No issues with the neighbors living in their lush $800,000 homes nearby? Plus the traffic of a National event ripping thur their neighborhood on a Fri., Sat., or Sunday? I call Bullshit on that one. I've been there with my Drag Quad, pipe- open stinger and had to change to my exhaust pipe with a silencer during the week. Oh and don't forget the fine town of Englishtown where the police wearing plain clothes stand on the side of the road and flag you into the Municipal Building for not wearing a seat belt or picking up your phone just to look at your phone's GPS. Great money maker there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back