Edouard.... (1 Viewer)

I thought I was going through a hurricane last night here in the Chicago area:eek:. It looks like you guys will be OK, at least according to the Weather Channel. Good luck dealing with the storm.

Somebody tried to send me Dolly or whatever her name was, but she got as far as Riodoso and said forget it.
Jenn, we have an excess of tornados up my way this year--I'd be glad to send you an F2 or F3 as a "starter package" and then if you like them, one will be sent to you each month--you choose the intensity---and if you do nothing, our "F5 Tornado of the Month" will be sent to you automatically. Cancel anytime you wish...hahahahahaha!:D

Has anyone heard from Kelly? Teri Sewell posted this morning, so I know she is ok.

She's fine. Power's out but thats it. My loving company since they value all there employees decided we were working today so I'm reporting for storm duty from the office! Makes me want to be Employee of the Month I tell you.

She's fine. Power's out but thats it. My loving company since they value all there employees decided we were working today so I'm reporting for storm duty from the office! Makes me want to be Employee of the Month I tell you.

You are a real trooper Justin! Shouldn't you be getting hazardous duty pay?

4"+ of rain here and counting and my pool runneth over. Wind hasn't been real bad and the power has blinked off a couple of times. Really coming down hard here. How about you Justin and Kelly?

Jenn, we have an excess of tornados up my way this year--I'd be glad to send you an F2 or F3 as a "starter package" and then if you like them, one will be sent to you each month--you choose the intensity---and if you do nothing, our "F5 Tornado of the Month" will be sent to you automatically. Cancel anytime you wish...hahahahahaha!:D

I'd rather just go over there and experience it. My roof already leaks :p

4"+ of rain here and counting and my pool runneth over. Wind hasn't been real bad and the power has blinked off a couple of times. Really coming down hard here. How about you Justin and Kelly?

My office is downtown and really it hasnt been bad here at all, thank god b/c the streets would have flooded. But at home in Deer Park its been heavier. Some of the streets are flooded. Pam said its still raining there and the power had went out but its back on now. I havent talked to Kel since this morning but I'm sure she's fine. My brother is just south of her in Humble and he said its ok there. Just rain and wind.

Glad to hear all seems to be doing OK. We will have a brief lull and then we will catch the backside.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back