Driver admits to using steriods on car parts (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Found this on Yahoo Sports a couple of days ago.... :p

NEW YORK (AP) - Many would believe that steroids can enhance and improve performance in many aspects of life, but they are mainly used for the athletic reasons. Some have been known to use it for health reasons and issues, while others have been able to achieve greater success physically. As it is well researched and widely known, there are unfortunately many downsides to steroid use, mostly including mental issues, or also known as "roid rage."

We've recently seen it involving former wrestler Chris Benoit would supposedly had an "attack" and ended up killing his family as well as himself. With this known, and the many other physical problems, many have decided to stop current usage, and many who thought about starting to use, have lost the interest. But one particular man decided to try something different.

This man had the idea to gather 10 bodybuilders who were using steroids, had them all in an air sealed room, breathing into tubes for 30 minutes. He then gathered their breath and transferred it into air tanks, which he then pumped the air, into his car's tires. Next, he took steroids and actually injected it into his gas tank, engine, break fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, windshield wiper fluid, and then proceeded to inject some into his steering wheel and car seats.

The attempts actually failed as many would believe, but this South Floridian man, by the name of Sam Davidowicz really believes that one day his intentions and ideas will become better and positive and work to help many NASCAR drivers improve their chances to win the championship of the most boring sport alive.

Sam if you had added rubbing it over the Rods and crank journals I would have totally believed it . LOL
I was hoping it was the secret to having a SBC live at 10,000 RPMs.
Warrens BBC lives at 9500 . Costs $180,000 though!

Sam if you had added rubbing it over the Rods and crank journals I would have totally believed it . LOL

Why buy Warrens when you can buy a Callies for a fraction of the price? :confused::p

I remember a friend and myself bench racing one night and laughing about the way terms and methods are thrown around, such as how wide the definition of the word "blueprinted" can range, etc. Remember 3/4 race cams? Wooohhh!!! Then it was on to stories we'd each heard about people who supposedly would bury an engine block for certain periods of time to "season" it. Wish I could make that up. I once heard a guy swear that he did that in 55 gallon drums with his own "seasoning." I've heard people swear that they planned their engines on blueprints. :)

We were talking about the Reher Morrison engine building books, how many people probably called them trying to get free advice, and the answers they should have given them just to see if they'd do it! That fits right in with the kind of stuff we were laughing our tails off about.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back