Drive from Philly to Maple Grove (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
I am making plans for a trip this fall to the Toyo Tires Nationals. I want to fly into Philly and then drive out to Reading. Does any local on this forum know how bad the drive is? I mean, I know it's at most and hour and a half drive (according to Google maps). What I really want to know about toll fees and how bad the traffic is on 476 and 76.

I am making plans for a trip this fall to the Toyo Tires Nationals. I want to fly into Philly and then drive out to Reading. Does any local on this forum know how bad the drive is? I mean, I know it's at most and hour and a half drive (according to Google maps). What I really want to know about toll fees and how bad the traffic is on 476 and 76.

The worst drive will be on Friday morning if you are going to the track during rush hour. Your route would be I-95 south out of the airport, to 476 North, to I-76 West (Schuylkill Expressway) to the PA Turnpike Westbound. The traffic should thin out as soon as you get onto the turnpike.

You'll get on the turnpike at Valley Forge and go Westbound to the Morgantown exit. Coming out of the exit, you'll take Rt 10 north and follow the signs. On Friday morning, figure two hours to get there, to be safe. On Saturday or Sunday, you'll be less than 90 minutes.

As far as tolls, you'll be looking at $2.60 each way. The only toll road you'll be on is the PA Turnpike.

I live just north of the city and go back and forth every day for the nationals. It's not a bad drive at all, except for Friday morning during rush hour.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Jim

Depends on what time of day your looking at going. Being from roughly the same area as Jim is I'd say 95 and the turnpike. Tolls won't be more than 4 dollars each way

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back