DragBoats OKC (1 Viewer)

I think I might be able to work that into my busy schedule. :D

There were already a couple of boats parked on Monday night... looks like they were getting a headstart on fighting the crowd of boats that we're expecting. Hotlicks was one of 'em that was already there.

Where you staying Mike?

I think I might be able to work that into my busy schedule. :D

There were already a couple of boats parked on Monday night... looks like they were getting a headstart on fighting the crowd of boats that we're expecting. Hotlicks was one of 'em that was already there.

Where you staying Mike?

Motel 6'in it down the street a little ways. Ill be somewhere towards the finish line shooting photos, not sure where though I heard they are preparing for over 100,000 people through the course of the weekend so, could get crowded lol

I've still got your cell # stored in my phone. I'll give you a buzz when I get there. I'm going to try to make it to the Friday night show and shine in Bricktown this year too... didn't they warm up some of the fuelers Friday night last year?

I've still got your cell # stored in my phone. I'll give you a buzz when I get there. I'm going to try to make it to the Friday night show and shine in Bricktown this year too... didn't they warm up some of the fuelers Friday night last year?

I have never been to the show and shine there until this year but every one I have ever been too they line up all the fuel boats and fire them up one after the other, surely the same thing here. We leave at 5 am tomorrow, I can't wait.

Unfortunetely I won't be able to Make OKC afterall! I had a Root canal last week that set me back more than I thought. I just hope I don't miss some World record times!:confused:

Unfortunetely I won't be able to Make OKC afterall! I had a Root canal last week that set me back more than I thought. I just hope I don't miss some World record times!:confused:
Well, crap... that sucks. Sorry to hear you're not feeling up to it but I'm sure Mike will shoot enough pictures to make you feel like you were there, almost. I tried to give you a call back yesterday but you'd already left. Looks like I'll see you in Dallas (if you go to that race) or Vegas.

Hope you get to feeling better!

Mike I haven't been home in a month + and wondering if you have heard anything about Lake conditions at Marine Lake for Aug. 5 & 6 Races?
I'm planning on getting back in town on the 3 rd to attend the Big Bill Hielscher Memorial race at Texas Raceway fri the 4 th. and if I can find a parachute for an umbrella will go to the big boat races there! Its gonna be HOT ! 103 to 105 at my house this week!
Waco always has the weird weather so it could be freezing or 115 degrees. LOL
I always liked Waco and after all its Billy Meyers hometown!

Well sorry if I didn't get to meet up with anybody this weekend i got a mild cast of the food poinsoning friday night during the show-n-shine, which got horribly worse on saturday. I sat in the truck with the A/C on in the pits all day until the big boys ran or some of my friends ran then went back to the truck. Today I was all good, Run of the wekeend def. goes to Nitro Chicken Doug Verstuft with his 257 mph pass on fire in the finals to collect the $30k top fuel hydro mph record bounty and win the race.

Marcus Kinsey crashed his TAF but Marcus was a ok boat was destroyed

I have some wicked pictures I will hopefully get to share but after that 5 hr. drive its bed time for me.

Congrats nitro chicken (also johnny heidemann for collection the $15k TAF mph bounty.)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back